Customer subdomain put on wrong site?
I have a customer who has created site
it also has the following co-domains:
Since upgrading to the latest ispconfig 2 version we've seen some sporadic weird behaviour.
One was /etc/passwd being nulled and now this new problem.
It seems that subdomain.domain.ext was also put on entirely different sites co-domain list belonging to a totally different customer under another reseller.
What may be the cause of this?
the subdomain can't be edited as admin, it simply says I dont have permission to access this object.
co-domain subdomain.domain.ext on the site 1 and site 2 has different docids.
What would be a quick fix?
and what would be a permanent fix to make sure this wont happen in the future?
Is there any known issues such as this with doublette co-domains?
Update: When I removed the co-domain subdomain.domain.ext for customer1 site1 the co-domain also disappeared on site2. But the "paperbin" of customer1 was empty, but the paperbin of customer2 had the co-domains there.
Tried creating a new site with customer1.
All codomains/subdomains created on said site gets put on customers2's site codomains.
Can't access or remove them from customer2s site.
Tried changing owner of site between different owners, didnt help.
If I delete codomain on site1 it gets removed on customer2s site but put in customer2s trash.
This is really odd and would be thankful to sort this out.
Or a solution?
Trying to add a co-domain on any other site gives "domain is owned by another user" error message. Although the site itself is the domain and co-domain just a subdomain.
There is a corrupted link in the database, to fix that delete the co-domain so that its in the trahs folder and then empty the trash and then create the co-domain again.
Tried doing that.
Any new site I made had all co-domains put on that one site... so what I did was to delete the site that seemed to have gained superpowers (own all co-domains).
When I did that a new entry showed up in DNS view of ISPconfig2.
I clicked the site but it showed up as a normal site config docid which was odd. Deleted that one as well.
That seems to have fixed it.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:04.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.