HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials

HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   HostBill - ISPConfig 3 Hosting Module - Now Available! (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56608)

desanidesigns 19th March 2012 19:15

HostBill - ISPConfig 3 Hosting Module - Now Available!

4 Attachment(s)
With this module, you will be able to offer hosting to your customers using ISPConfig 3 through HostBill. There have been a lot of people that haven't switched to HostBill because of this lack of support, but now it's here!

This module will allow you to:
  • Create Accounts
  • Suspend Accounts
  • Unsuspend Accounts
  • Terminate Accounts
  • Update Account Information
  • Upgrade or Downgrade Packages
  • Change ISPConfig Password

Requirements:
HostBill 3.2.2 or Newer
ISPConfig 3.4.x

Screenshots:
Attached to post

Price: $49 USD
Purchase: Desani Designs - ISPConfig 3 HostBill Module

ispcomm 31st January 2013 13:57

Hi,

I have a couple of questions:

1. How is your module different to the one that ships with HostBill?
2. Current ispconfig is 3.0.4 while your description says that you require version 3.4.x. I understand this is a typo...

Last but not least, do you have any demo/documentation about the module?

thank you

webguyz 31st January 2013 17:45

This package won't work in a multiserver environment. Works in a single server environment. If you want to buy my copy I will sell it for 50% off.

:D

ispcomm 31st January 2013 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by webguyz (Post 291376)
This package won't work in a multiserver environment. Works in a single server environment. If you want to buy my copy I will sell it for 50% off.

:D

Let me understand... you made another hostbill module for ispconfig, multiserver-enabled or do you want to sell your copy of desanidesigns module?

webguyz 31st January 2013 19:16

Will sell my copy of desanidesigns module. I have a multi server environment and working on something custom made for my environment.

onastvar 31st January 2013 23:21

Hi,

Do you have a demo, how can I test it?

Thanks

webguyz 31st January 2013 23:34

Sent you a PM.

ispcomm 1st February 2013 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by webguyz (Post 291381)
Will sell my copy of desanidesigns module. I have a multi server environment and working on something custom made for my environment.

I'm running multiserver too.

In case you need or could use programming or testing help with your development, drop me a PM. I guess if I'll have to implement the module for myself as well, then I will be a good thing to joinf forces with you and help you with yours.

Or if you prefer to sell it when it's ready, It's an option for me too (as long as it does not take months to finish it).

webguyz 1st February 2013 01:27

No plans on selling anything, this is just for our use. Way too much effort to try and sell/support something like that.

ispcomm 1st February 2013 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by webguyz (Post 291390)
No plans on selling anything, this is just for our use. Way too much effort to try and sell/support something like that.

What about development? If you're using ispconfig as the "panel" for hosting, you're pretty much in the same ballpark of what I would like to build.