HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials

HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   ISPConfig 2.2.5 released (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5601)

till 18th July 2006 12:29

ISPConfig 2.2.5 released
 
ISPConfig 2.2.5 (stable) is available for download.

This ISPConfig release fixes a bug in the domain check in the customer area.

Detailed Changelog
------------------

- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the domain regex for client websites.

Download
--------

http://www.ispconfig.org/downloads.htm

Forums
------

http://www.howtoforge.com/forums


Installation Instructions
-------------------------

Download the ISPConfig-2.2.5.tar.gz from sourceforge.net

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/i...ar.gz?download


Installation on the shell as root user:

tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.5.tar.gz
cd install_ispconfig
./setup

The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and performs an update.

edge 18th July 2006 13:15

Update from 2.2.4 to 2.2.5 (on Deban Sarge) did not have any problems.

Thanks again for ISPconfig!

Hans 18th July 2006 13:36

antastic quick fix!
 
Dear Till & Falko,

With the release of 2.2.5 you show us that we can rely on ISPConfig!
Thanks for this fantastic quick fix!

I want you to know that everything is up and running now! :)

jockstrap 18th July 2006 13:40

LOL..

Downloaded 2.2.4 today... finally got a chance to install it..
installed... loded these forums to sus things out and what's the first post I see - another new version 2.2.5..... AAARRRGGG....

Anyway - thanks guys for being so quick on fixing this..

Ben 18th July 2006 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by jockstrap
LOL..

Downloaded 2.2.4 today... finally got a chance to install it..
installed... loded these forums to sus things out and what's the first post I see - another new version 2.2.5..... AAARRRGGG....

Anyway - thanks guys for being so quick on fixing this..

No worry there is also a fix for just the regexproblem so you don't nee to care.
But nevertheless, 15minutes updating with that quite robust script is fine... the only nerving thing is recreating the ssl certs ;)

wr19026 18th July 2006 15:23

These probably are stupid questions but....

- What will my users experience while I update ISPConfig? Specifically, will the hosted websites (and e-mail) be available throughout the update process?
- Will I have to reboot the server after performing the update?

Also, can anyone confirm if this solves the user@www.example.com problem with RoundCube mail?

Thanks in advance!

Ben 18th July 2006 15:27

Quote:

- What will my users experience while I update ISPConfig? Specifically, will the hosted websites (and e-mail) be available throughout the update process?
I guess everything that has to be reached via ISPConfigs own apache on port 81 won't be accessible during upgrade, because the services are shut down.
So it will also affect webmail, phpMyAdmin if you use it via ISPConfigs own apache.

Quote:

- Will I have to reboot the server after performing the update?
it's linux not windows :D (no you don't have to)

fobicodam 18th July 2006 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben
I guess everything that has to be reached via ISPConfigs own apache on port 81 won't be accessible during upgrade, because the services are shut down.
So it will also affect webmail, phpMyAdmin if you use it via ISPConfigs own apache.


it's linux not windows :D (no you don't have to)

FYI, Windows doesnt need to reboot neither, its just to "clean restart", you can restart the affected services if you know which they are..

Ben 18th July 2006 15:59

fobi: don't want to start an OT discussion here, but nevertheless I had no real need to restart my linux after updates (only kernel), more than windows after each time the automate update thing installed some... and dont forget the =) in behind.

jockstrap 18th July 2006 16:00

Autoresponder Problems Still :(

One of the enhancements of this version was to have the .vacation.cache deleted each time you turn off the autoresponder option...

Unfortunately, this is not working..

Have upgraded to 2.2.5 and turned on autoresponder - works normally...

unchecked autoresponder option and even removed the message - neither resulted in the .autoresponder.cache being deleted!

Maybe a script or permissions problem ?

I have not modified anything - a very vanilla "perfect debian 3.1" install with roundcube mail.

Any idea guys ???


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:42.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.