HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials

HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Folder Protection API (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55443)

snowfly 18th December 2011 06:18

Folder Protection API
 
Hi,

Is there any Folder Protection API, or plans to have this?
I cannot seem to find any web_folder commands in the remote API.

For ISPConfig 3.0.4.1

Would be great to be able to add folder protection via the API, as everything else we do is via the API.

Thanks

nveid 18th December 2011 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowfly (Post 269831)
Hi,

Is there any Folder Protection API, or plans to have this?
I cannot seem to find any web_folder commands in the remote API.

For ISPConfig 3.0.4.1

Would be great to be able to add folder protection via the API, as everything else we do is via the API.

Thanks

Bet thing is to look up htaccess rules and use that

snowfly 18th December 2011 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by nveid (Post 269836)
Bet thing is to look up htaccess rules and use that

Yes I know how to use htaccess/htpasswd manually, but it would be great if there was a remote API call to use the inbuilt ISPConfig folder protection.

As this would use the inbuilt ISPConfig web_folder and web_folder_user tables, and keep it all managed in a web interface.

snowfly 8th January 2012 23:23

So is there any plans to release the inbuilt ISPConfig folder protection via the API?

Would be great to create folder htaccess protection via API calls :)

till 9th January 2012 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowfly (Post 271026)
So is there any plans to release the inbuilt ISPConfig folder protection via the API?

Yes.Please see roadmap:

http://bugtracker.ispconfig.org/inde...s&task_id=1938


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:15.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.