Apache Directives dissapears from vhost file
I have a realy strange problem with the ApacheDirectives..
It's hard to describe, so I'll tell you what I do:
1) I look at my Apache .vhost file:
This looks fine so far.
2) I add this to the apache directives of my Site in ISPConfig3:
3) I look at the .vhosts file again to see the changes.. after a few seconds they appear and are correct.
4) I go to my Website to load an Python file via WSGI.. and, I get to see the source code of my Python file..
5) I look into the vhost file again and... somehow my changes disappeared. In step 3 they were there and correct, now they are gone again..
In ISPConfig the Apache Directive Field still shows my changes, but they are not in the vhost file..
I can do this as often as I want, as soon as I visit my website or restart apache manually (apache2ctl restart) the changes are gone...
If I look into the "ISP Cron Log" there are some lines like this:
Any idea what could be the problem?
one of the directives causes apache to fail so ispconfig has to remove it again as apache did not start. to find the resond, rename the vhost file to e.g. vhost.bak in the sites-available directory and then rename the vhost err file which you find in the same directory to the name of the original vhsot file and then restart apache to see the error message on the shell.
Ah, okay.. the problem is, I am using SSL for this domain... and so my Apache Directives are placed twice in the vhost file..
Because of this the following line is also duplicated:
Is there anything I can do to fix this?
If you want the apache directives only in the non ssl vhost, then you can e.g. Remove the apache directives placeholder from ssl part of the vhost master template.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:30.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.