HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials

HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/index.php)
-   Developers' Forum (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   ISPConfig 3.0.3.1-RC2 available for testing (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50432)

till 9th December 2010 16:09

ISPConfig 3.0.3.1-RC2 available for testing
 
The second release candidate (RC2) version of the upcoming ISPConfig 3.0.3.1 is available for download. This version is feature complete and will be released as final version if no major bugs were found. RC versions are released for testing purposes, it is not recommended to use them on production systems.

This release is a bugfix release for ISPConfig 3.0.3

Changelog

http://bugtracker.ispconfig.org/inde...&status[]=

Download

http://www.ispconfig.org/downloads/I...3.1-rc2.tar.gz

Update instructions

Code:

cd /tmp
rm -rf /tmp/ispconfig3_install
wget http://www.ispconfig.org/downloads/ISPConfig-3.0.3.1-rc2.tar.gz
tar xvfz ISPConfig-3.0.3.1-rc2.tar.gz
cd ispconfig3_install/install
php -q update.php


holykim 10th December 2010 04:03

Remote framework
 
Hi Till

Thank you for your great job.

I installed ISPConfig 3.0.3.1-RC2 on my test server and had testing with my remoting code which I am using on 3.0.2.2.

All seem working fine just except the fuction 'client_update' as this gave me an error "SOAP Error: Wrong Version".

Can you please advise how I figure out this?

Thanks inadvance.

Harry

holykim 13th December 2010 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by holykim (Post 246267)
Hi Till

Thank you for your great job.

I installed ISPConfig 3.0.3.1-RC2 on my test server and had testing with my remoting code which I am using on 3.0.2.2.

All seem working fine just except the fuction 'client_update' as this gave me an error "SOAP Error: Wrong Version".

Can you please advise how I figure out this?

Thanks inadvance.

Harry


Solved. modify the client_update function in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/remoting.inc.php

Find this line in the function client_update:
$affected_rows = $this->updateQuery('../client/form/client.tform.php', $client_id, $reseller_id, $params);

Change to:
$affected_rows = $this->updateQuery('../client/form/client.tform.php', $reseller_id, $client_id, $params);


Harry

till 13th December 2010 14:03

Thanks for testing the release and providing the fix for the remoting bug! I will fix the remoting code before the 3.0.3.1 final is released.

till 13th December 2010 17:30

I just checked that. The change of the parameters was intentional as we cleaned the API, there were some inconsistencies in the parameter order of functions that we fixed with 3.0.3 release. The bug was that all functions that need a client_id use the client_id as first parameter except of the client_update function, so we decided to fix that for future versions by making the client_id the first parameter in all functions.

I'am sorry for the inconvenience. We try to kep the api stable but this was a bug that we wnated to fix to make the api clearer. The change was described in the 3.0.3 release notes if I remember correctly.

Please adjust your code so that it uses the new order of parameters.

client_update($session_id, $client_id, $reseller_id, $params)

till 13th December 2010 18:37

The 3.0.3.1 version has been released today. Closing the RC thread now.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:18.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.