Left hand side of ISPConfig admin panel blank
I haven't visited the admin panel in a while and just noticed that the left hand side of the admin panel does not show the menus (websites etc) any more. Just upgraded to 2.2.37 - but noticed it prior to upgrading - so it was NOT the upgrade. Maybe something simple I'm overlooking? Any ideas? Not showing for ISP Manager, DNS Manager etc.
Are there any errors in the error log in /root/ispconfig/httpd/logs?
Funny thing - I just tried to access the admin panel from my laptop offsite - looks perfect from offsite - just not from the LAN.
[Fri Oct 8 17:48:07 2010] [error] mod_ssl: SSL handshake failed (server xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx.com:81, client 192.168.2.93) (OpenSSL library error follows)
[Fri Oct 8 17:48:07 2010] [error] OpenSSL: error:14094415:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert certificate expired
(I'll tail the log when I am onsite and try to reproduce these - I think I was just trying to access via http when these errors ocurred)
Maybe you need to recreate ISPConfig's SSL certificate: http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121
Recreated certificate - re-started ISPConfig. Same thing.
I don't think it is an ISPConfig issue. (In fact is NOT an ISPConfig issue) I connected to the admin panel from another computer in my LAN and it works fine. It also works fine from a windows XP virtual terminal on my machine. Also works fine from IE4linux on my machine.
Must be something in Firefox on my machine - I cleared cache, cookies & SSL certs - same thing.
Not a big deal since I can access from everywhere else - Just a challenge for me to make it work.
Thanks for your help.
[solved]-Left hand side of ISPConfig admin panel blank
The problem is with FireFox - only on my machine.
I installed Firefox 4.0b8pre and now I can access the ISPConfig admin panel just fine. (Problem still exists with Firefox 3.6.10 & .12 (Fixed - see below))
SOLUTION - Should it happen to someone else - I noticed that when I installed Firefox 4.x, it informed me that my add-ons might not work with 4.x - so all were disabled. This is why it started working.
Went back to the standard Firefox 3.6.10 and disabled my add-ons one by one - Loaded up the ISPConfig after each one - No changes until I disabled "Google's - Page Speed 1.9".
The culprit was "Page Speed 1.9".
Everything is fine now.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:24.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.