HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials

HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/index.php)
-   Installation/Configuration (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   URGENT: move website to other customer (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4581)

trueshanti 30th May 2006 02:41

URGENT: move website to other customer

i would like to move an existing website to another customer .. i have one website i am pretty sure it didnot belong to this customer before .. and want to change this without deleting the whole page .. can i only do this in phpadmin ( if yes - how ? ) .. or is there any other way ? .. additionally i want to resend the Welcome-mails to thoses Customers .. is there another way but changing some customer-values ? (first i want to change the ownership - else they get mixed up Password-mails )

thanx for comment

-c-

falko 30th May 2006 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by trueshanti
i would like to move an existing website to another customer .. i have one website i am pretty sure it didnot belong to this customer before .. and want to change this without deleting the whole page .. can i only do this in phpadmin ( if yes - how ? ) .. or is there any other way ?

You cannot do this with ISPConfig, you'd have to do it in phpMyAdmin. Make a backup of your database because you'll probably mess up your database. Check out the tables isp_isp_kunde, isp_nodes and isp_dep.

Quote:

.. additionally i want to resend the Welcome-mails to thoses Customers .. is there another way but changing some customer-values ? (first i want to change the ownership - else they get mixed up Password-mails )

Change the customers' passwords, and the welcome mails will be resent.

trueshanti 31st May 2006 09:20

VIA LA DOCU :rolleyes:

ok - how i'd like to had some docu about isp_dep ..

as i can see this ( please correct me if i missed ) .. it seems the data is organized very independend .. so it must be possibel to handle a complete SITE as object and just change the access of the Customer ( ownership )

i think that could be done be just changing the value of 'parent_doc_id' in table "isp_dep" to the value of 'doc_id' in table "isp_nodes" .. right ???

since i dont understand most of "isp_dep" i cannot calculated the consequences of a direct single change in the DB .. and thus testing on a life system is not marginal

please comment

thanks

trueshanti 3rd June 2006 15:38

hi falko ..

do you paleeez have some hint for me regarding the isp_nodes-table and the changings ?

tnx

-c-

falko 3rd June 2006 22:23

Write Till a PM. He's the expert for this.

lorello 4th June 2006 20:13

Interested

Please, report any update on the forum also.
I've the same problem in a production environment, so I can't install the -dev branch and use remote api.

Thanks,
L.

till 5th June 2006 11:35

Generally, you will have to change the field "userid" in the isp_nodes table for the website.

Thats not the problem, but you will also have to change the userid in isp_nodes for all related Items (co-domains and suers). Websites and co-domains / users are linked together by tha isp_dep table. In isp_dep you will also have to change the userid to the new user.

I dont recommend to do these changes in the database as you might mess up your database.

trueshanti 29th August 2006 13:35

thanks for this comment , but its still not enough information to understand this tables ...

is there any documentation available to this two tables and how they interact together ???

i really have no plan who they connect together .. and even if , there is nowhere i could check this , maybe i would miss some details :-(

please can you check if there is some docu for these tables ??

thanksalot

best regards

-c-:cool:

till 29th August 2006 13:58

Quote:

is there any documentation available to this two tables and how they interact together ???

No, only what you find in the development forum.