Centos 5.4 ispconfig 3 host multiple domains
I'm a Linux newbie and really need your comments/advices for my current issues as below:
- I have 3 domains registered from 1and1.
- I followed the tutorials and successfully installed Centos 5.4 with ISPconfig 3 from "The Perfect Server - CentOS 5.4 x86_64 [ISPConfig 3]" on my home server with an external IP address.
- I had 1and1 pointed the 3 domains to Ip address of my home server.
Here are the issues I have:
- Added first domain via ISPCOnfig 3 (domain1.com): successfully
- But when adding the second and third domains (domain2.com and domain3.com), browsing them, they're redirected to the first domain.
Can you all please let me know if I'm missing anything to make it work for multiple domains hosting on my home server.
Thank you very much for your help and have a great day,
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:32.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.