HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials

HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Automated Billing? (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45021)

Mosquito 16th April 2010 16:29

Automated Billing?
 
Hey All -

I'm looking for opinions/suggestions on how to handle billing of clients. What do those of you have have many clients do to handle billing and payments? Did you build a custom module, or are you using a 3rd party tool?

Thanks for your input.

emine 17th April 2010 01:09

important question
why billing is not handled by ISPConfig ?

till 17th April 2010 09:57

http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44577

Mosquito 18th April 2010 03:15

Thanks Till. It's good to know an integrated solution will be possible. I'll have to look at the tracker and svn to see how far along it is. In the meantime, my question still is: what do people currently use to handling billing?

ivomendonca 18th April 2010 07:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosquito (Post 225698)
Thanks Till. It's good to know an integrated solution will be possible. I'll have to look at the tracker and svn to see how far along it is. In the meantime, my question still is: what do people currently use to handling billing?

The remote api

skoena 20th April 2010 14:51

Which Remote API do you mean, and how to use it?

ivomendonca 20th April 2010 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudolfpietersma (Post 225900)
Which Remote API do you mean, and how to use it?

You can use the remote api to connect ispconfig to other systems like billing.
is the only way now.
I cant give you a billing software name, i use my own.

dclardy 20th April 2010 20:35

Would you be willing to share that with others? I need a billing module of some sort.

ivomendonca 20th April 2010 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by dclardy (Post 225963)
Would you be willing to share that with others? I need a billing module of some sort.

If you want to buy an hosting account on my server.(is not open Source)
Is like a whmcs Clone.

Supports (multiple) remote ispconfig servers and domain registrars namecheap and WWd

If i have permission i will post the link.

dclardy 20th April 2010 22:50

So you have a working billing system that integrates with ISPConfig 3?

You are a lucky guy. I hope that you are kind enough to share the link. I am extremely interested in this.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.