ISPConfig 2.3.1-dev released
*** IMPORTANT!!! ***
This is a development version which may be unstable. DO NOT USE IT ON PRODUCTION SYSTEMS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Using the development versions and updating from a stable version to a development version may lead to errors.
The purpose of the development versions is to implement and test new features that might later be implemented into the stable branch.
ISPConfig development versions have odd version numbers, like 2.3.x, 2.5.x, 2.7.x and so on.
Stable ISPConfig versions have even version numbers, like 2.2.x, 2.4.x, etc.
The current stable ISPConfig version for use on production systems is 2.2.2.
ISPConfig 2.3.1-dev is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds support for Cyrus IMAP,
mod_perl support for websites, Quota support for
MySQL databases. PHP is updated to version 5.1.4.
- Added: Cyrus IMAP support.
- Added: mod_perl support.
- Added: MySQL quota support.
- Added: enabled XML in ISPConfig PHP.
- Added: new apache2_php option "engine", which is able to disable/enable
vhosts' php with "php_admin_flag engine On/Off" multiple apache2_php
options can now also be passed as array.
- Added: "-ExecCGI" to standard web directories to prevent CGI scripts from
beeing executed there, as sometimes CGIs seem to be executable by
default, without explicitly setting ExecCGI.
- Update: Updated PHP to version 5.1.4.
- Update: reseller space limit is now the absolute limit for the sum of web,
mail and sql space of all webs belonging to the reseller.
- Update: changed default home from /home/www to /var/www for Debian 3.1 and
Debian Unstable to save people following the perfect setup guides
(Debian & Ubuntu) from using expert install.
- Update: Store procmail recipes in /etc/ispconfig/user/ in cyrus mode.
- Update: .no_delete files get 1400 rights instead of 400.
- Update: Handle mail forwarding as procmail recipe and take it out from .forward
- Update: Users may choose if forwarded mail should be scanned like local delivered mail.
- Update: Check if local server is in the list of mx hosts of a domain, otherwise
automatically change value to external mailserver.
- Bugfix: fixed a minor bug: a reseller was required to have at least one db
left when creating a web, even when mysql was disabled for this web.
- Bugfix: resetting auto_increment after failed web creation.
- Bugfix: Unavailable website features were not hidden when setting up new sites.
- Bugfix: Added code to prevent code inclusion in case session.inc.php is copied
to a webserver directory. This is not the case in standard ISPConfig
Many thanks to Oliver Blaha for contributing new features and many bugfixes to ISPConfig.
Download the ISPConfig-2.3.1-dev.tar.gz from sourceforge.net
Installation on the shell as root User:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.3.1-dev.tar.gz
If you update from ISPConfig < 2.3.0 you will have to install the libxml2-dev package from your linux distribution before running the setup script.
The installer then automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and performs an update.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:23.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.