Can I safely upgrade Etch to Lenny (ISPConfig2, Drupal, Multisite)? Want mod_gnutls.
I have multiple Drupal 5.6 sites running well under ISPConfig2 using this.
I want to make sure there are no known issues if I follow this.
Why? The ONLY reason I want to do this is so that I can try mod_gnutls to see if I can get Multisite SSL on a single IP working ... since it appears to be very promising using this.
1) Server Name Indication
2) SSL-enabled Name-based Apache Virtual Hosts with mod_gnutls
3) name-based virtual hosting with ssl
4) I don't want to have to do this (patching, recompiling, etc):
How To Enable Multiple HTTPS Sites For One IP On Debian Etch Using TLS Extensions
Thanks in advance for any thoughts, feedback, or suggestions. Sorry for any overkill, but I just want to make sure.
Yes, I am answering my own question :D
1) Followed HowToForge here to perform the Etch to Lenny Upgrade.
2) Works very well.
3) I did however receive this at boot:
5) Note that you may also receive
Everything appears smooth so far, ISPConfig2, Drupal, Multisite. I will run the Upgrade utility in Drupal as well.
Now it's on to try mod_gnutls for this name-based SSL ... something tells me that won't be so simple. :(
PS, I am running this in a Virtual Machine
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:28.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.