Server Setup: DNS, Sites, Email
It would be so wonderful if someone could give me some guidance. I am doing a fresh install of debian 5.0.3 with ISPconfig 3. I am able to setup the server with no issues… thanks falko. Now I need to know how to work with ISPconfig3.
Would someone please tell me the order in which to setup the server in ISPConfig3, specifically:
1. What do I setup first ?
b. Server Config
e. Users (admin is the default user, but I don’t see him in the users
2. I have attached DNS, website, and server configuration screen
This is how I usualy do it:
1. add new client and enter limits (I do that from templates)
2. add dns zones and assign it to client. I use template below
3. create website, assign it to client, create ftp and mysql, if needed
4. create e-mail domain and assign it to client.
If nessesary, limit visible client tabs (options) in system tab.
You will do fine tuning by yourself.
This is how I do it and it is not nessesary correct way :)
I will geive it a try. In System > Server Config , do you have a check next to Network configuration? If so what is ISPConfig doing? By default it is unchecked.
Leave it unchecked as it is by default.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:52.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.