How to create email account.
Dear my friends...
I am still new in ISPConfig. I use OpenSuSE 11.1 and ISPConfig 2. I have problem in creating email account.
What I've done are:
1. 'ISP Manager' --> 'New Site' --> create the MYDOMAIN.COM;
2. 'MY DOMAIN' --> I filled the parameters:
- Server: 'Server 1';
- Hostname: 'www';
- Domain: MYDOMAIN.COM;
- IP Address: 220.127.116.11;
- create DNS and Create DNS MX: checked.
2.2. User & Email:
- Real Name: Ricky Tompu Breaky;
- Email Address: ricky@MYDOMAIN.COM;
- Username: web1_ricky;
- Password: MYPASSWORD.
- click 'save'.
3. I installed Uebimiau to 'https://www.MYDOMAIN.COM:81/webmail' from Management-->Update manager-->Update-->and uploaded the '.pkg' file add-on for Uebimiau.
But I can not login from the webmail. The Uebimiau can be displayed properly but if I do login with:
- email: ricky@MYDOMAIN.COM;
- password: MYPASSWORD.
than come the error message:
You cannot login with the username and password entered.
Please check your username and password and try again.
Please tell me where my mistake.
Thank you very much.
Did you send an email to that account before you tried to log in?
Any errors in your mail log?
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:43.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.