Ajax request was not successful.
Hello, im running isp config on a mail server, it was ok... i never had problems..
i have about 300 emails acconts added by ispconfig..
it worked very welll since i installed it, about 7 months ago.
Last week i connected to the web inteface to add a new email account...
some functions are not working and giving this error: Ajax request was not successful.
but the mail accounts was working well so i ignored the problem, added the accounts and closed the web interface.
Today i connected on web interface as admin but all sections are not working and giving this error..
i did some tests like adding a new admin & logging with it... but the login works but all places give this error and not show nothing to edit, like mail accounts, dns entries and domains.
I dont know if it is a bug or not, but i saw a lot of people asking about this problem on forums, can someone pleas check it?
If it is really a bug please tell me then i open a case on bugtraq.
Very unlikely that its a bug if it worked before, must be a configuration problem or resources probem on your system. Please check the apache error log.
The problem was that the other guy that work here created an Alias /mail to another folder on my apache, it was conflicting with the ./mail/. folers of ispconfig.
So.. if someone have this problem too check:
1 - misconfigured vhosts
2 - misconfigured alias
I suddenly had the Ajax problem!
Thanks to redeprotegida I managed to solve it immediatley!
My mistake was to make an alias for /mail within the apache configuration that pointed to my roundcube installation.
My laptop loses it's wifi when it's power saver kicks in, and I see this message when logged in to ispconfig3 and the network connection has dropped.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:08.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.