HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials

HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/index.php)
-   Installation/Configuration (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Ioncube problem (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39879)

Dag Andresen 5th October 2009 20:40

Ioncube problem

Hey,

I'm trying to install ioncube, I have followed their instructions but it seems like the ioncube isn't loaded...

I'm recieving these errors when trying to open an encoded file:

Quote:

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib64/php/modules/../../../../var/www/clients/client8/web35/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client8/web35/web:/var/www/clients/client8/web35/tmp:/usr/share/php5) in /var/www/clients/client8/web35/web/scripts/admin/index.php on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib64/php/modules/../../../../var/www/clients/client8/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client8/web35/web:/var/www/clients/client8/web35/tmp:/usr/share/php5) in /var/www/clients/client8/web35/web/scripts/admin/index.php on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib64/php/modules/../../../../var/www/clients/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client8/web35/web:/var/www/clients/client8/web35/tmp:/usr/share/php5) in /var/www/clients/client8/web35/web/scripts/admin/index.php on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib64/php/modules/../../../../var/www/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client8/web35/web:/var/www/clients/client8/web35/tmp:/usr/share/php5) in /var/www/clients/client8/web35/web/scripts/admin/index.php on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib64/php/modules/../../../../var/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client8/web35/web:/var/www/clients/client8/web35/tmp:/usr/share/php5) in /var/www/clients/client8/web35/web/scripts/admin/index.php on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib64/php/modules/../../../../ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client8/web35/web:/var/www/clients/client8/web35/tmp:/usr/share/php5) in /var/www/clients/client8/web35/web/scripts/admin/index.php on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib64/php/modules/../../../ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client8/web35/web:/var/www/clients/client8/web35/tmp:/usr/share/php5) in /var/www/clients/client8/web35/web/scripts/admin/index.php on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib64/php/modules/../../ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client8/web35/web:/var/www/clients/client8/web35/tmp:/usr/share/php5) in /var/www/clients/client8/web35/web/scripts/admin/index.php on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib64/php/modules/../ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client8/web35/web:/var/www/clients/client8/web35/tmp:/usr/share/php5) in /var/www/clients/client8/web35/web/scripts/admin/index.php on line 2

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib64/php/modules/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client8/web35/web:/var/www/clients/client8/web35/tmp:/usr/share/php5) in /var/www/clients/client8/web35/web/scripts/admin/index.php on line 2
The file /var/www/clients/client8/web35/web/scripts/admin/index.php has been encoded with the ionCube PHP Encoder and requires the free ionCube PHP Loader to be installed.
Anyone know what this is all about? open_basedir restriction?

Also what is the correct folder to put the ioncube files into? I tried everything from usr/lib64/php/modules/ioncube to /var/www/ioncube and /usr/local/lib/ioncube....

Everytime I have edited php.ini file accordingly and restarted apache, without luck.

Thanks

till 6th October 2009 12:26

Which Linuxdistribution and which php.ini file did you edit? Also which PHP mode did you use for the wesbite?

Dag Andresen 6th October 2009 13:34

Hi,

I managed to get ioncube work, however I'm still recieving the "open_basedir restriction in effect" error. I tried to edit the vhosts file with mixed sucess (all errors disappeared when I disabled open_basedir, however as far as I know this isn't safe).

Do you know how to remove this error? What's the correct way?

This is my info:
PHP Version: 5.1.6
Operating System: Linux
Threaded PHP: No
php.ini file: /etc/php.ini
Required Loader: ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so