HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials

HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/index.php)
-   Installation/Configuration (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Question about quotas in ISPconfig 3.xx (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37703)

masterx 24th July 2009 09:20

Question about quotas in ISPconfig 3.xx
 
I have a question about ISPconfig 3.

In the template under Client-Templates, under limits. There is a field called Mailbox quota, when the value is -1, what does that mean? Does it share the same quota as the site?

Example:
Site quota: 500 mb
Mailbox qouta: -1

Is the max harddisc usage then 500 mb or what?

masterx 25th July 2009 08:55

Is there not anyone who knows this?

would really like to know this...

falko 25th July 2009 09:19

-1 means "unlimited". Your site would have a quota of 500MB, but there would be no limit for your mailbox.

masterx 25th July 2009 13:35

Thats means, if i set the mailbox quota to 500 mb, then the site will have 500 and mailboxes will have 500 mb?

falko 26th July 2009 12:38

No, just the mailbox. The mailbox quota is totally independent of the website quota.

masterx 27th July 2009 13:57

Ahh ok... thanks...

That kinda sucks then... but ok :) Got a bit clever there...

till 28th July 2009 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterx (Post 199394)
That kinda sucks then... but ok :) Got a bit clever there...

This is absolutely normal for a virtual user system that they are indeoendant. If you need one big quota, use ispconfig 2 which uses system users and not virtual users.

masterx 28th July 2009 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by till (Post 199455)
This is absolutely normal for a virtual user system that they are indeoendant. If you need one big quota, use ispconfig 2 which uses system users and not virtual users.

Ok... Nah, i'll keep running on ISPconfig 3, i like the interface and the control possibilities :)

Is there a way to sent out an email with all the info about a registration... Sounds stupid, but when you order a domain, you can create it and then sent out a email with all nessesary info. Is there a way to do that?

till 29th July 2009 12:21

Quote:

Is there a way to sent out an email with all the info about a registration... Sounds stupid, but when you order a domain, you can create it and then sent out a email with all nessesary info. Is there a way to do that?
there is no such function in ISPConfig 3 yet. If you like to make a feature request, please post it here: http://bugtracker.ispconfig.org

masterx 29th July 2009 16:08

Thanks... i will request it... :) Just waiting for a confimation email... :)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:47.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.