2 ISPConfig servers - move site?
I have 2 ispconfig servers, and I have some questions. It seems to be connected allright, as I can create sites on the secondary server from the main server's console.
1) How to I move a domain(w/site and all) to the secondary ISPC server? Is there an option somewhere I'm missing? The server is greyed out when I click the domain in the web-config. I'm trying to move some domains/sites to reduce the server load.
2) The secondary does not have the MySQL data that the first one has(ie. sites config, users) is that intended or am I doing something wrong?
3) Shall I consider the 2 ISPC servers as seperate ISPC server apart from them sharing the same web-config?
Thank you in advance for any replies.
1) You can not move sites from one server to another. This is disabled as you would loose all website scripts and pages if ispconfig just creates the new site on the new server and deletes the old one and moving website data which might be gogabytes in size is not possible with the currently used syncing mechanisms.
2) Then you did not enable mysql databases for the second server in the server settings.
3) Yes, thats the purpose of ispconfig. Manage multiple servers from one controlpanel.
Thanks for your reply Till.
How can I then move a site to the other server? Is there some way to do it manually?
The secondary is enabled as DB server, but what I meant was, that it does not contain exactly the same sql data as the main server, but reading your reply, it's probably not supposed to :)
Thanks again for an excellent product, that makes life just a bit easier :D
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:32.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.