Add DNS, start Mydns problems.
i've installed ISPconfig on Fedora 10.kernel 2.6.27.
First time (3 days) everything is fine.
But there are some things i cant resolve yet.
2. This problem exist from the begining. After reboot, mydns-mysql can't start. I have to stop mydns then start mydns-mysql.
In ISPconfig monitor there is an error that mydns server is not started. but in fact it works.
3. I added about 10 sites. My server hostname ns.domain.ru.
When i try to enter it through my browser, it shows the page of the last site i added.
2) Make sure that mydns starts afetr the mysql server.
3)Mkae sure that the sites point bto the correct IP and that you added every site as a separate website and not subdomain as subdomians are aliases that point to the same website were you added them.
1. I rebuild MyDNS from src, then added 20sec delay to MyDNS daemon.
(Mysql daemon starts too long)
2. Problem solved, thanks.
3. In system monitor shows that mydns service is down.
As i understand, the problem exist because of rebuilded mydns (binary and pid files are at the different way than it is an ispconfig).
3) No, thats not the case. ISPConfig checks for the tcp port and not a pid file. You will have to wait aome time as the status monitor is only updated every 5 minutes.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:26.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.