HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials

HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tips/Tricks/Mods (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ISPConfig 3 Password,Autoreply Changer for Roundcube 0.2.2 (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37077)

Horfic 28th June 2009 13:15

ISPConfig 3 Password,Autoreply Changer for Roundcube 0.2.2

1 Attachment(s)
Changelog
*) Using addslahes on Autoreply text
*) Added Localization for French (Thanks to Thibs)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install:
You will find all information for installation in the INSTALL.txt (Tested with Debian 4)

Requirements:
FTP & SSH access

Standard Legal Notice: I make absolutely, positively NO guarantee that this patch will work with your server. I am not responsible for any damages that may result from the installation, or utilization of this patch to your Roundcube installation or your server. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

--------------------------Additional Information ---------------------------
This is the first part of my collection to integrate Roundcube more in the ISPConfig 3 enviroment.

ToDO:
(*) Autoreply - Done
(*) Forwarding - In Progress
(*) Filter Control - Not Started
(*) Edit Localization - In Progress
(*) Change to use the ISPConfig 3 Remote Framework when it is finished

obeaudet 5th July 2009 22:22

Modification

Hi,
I added the instruction addshashes($text) to permit special characters for the autoreply in the file

[roundcube]/program/include/ispconfig.php

$this->db->query("UPDATE mail_user SET autoresponder = '".$active."', autoresponder_text = '". addslashes($text) ."' WHERE email = '".$user."'");

atjensen11 9th July 2009 16:34

Can you describe your setup in more depth?

I followed the perfect server setup for Debian Lenny and ISPConfig3 here on HowtoForge. In that tutorial, Squirrelmail is installed.

I have offered both Squirrelmail and Roundcube options to my users on my previous system that I configued manually (i.e. does not use ISPConfig). Feedback from users are mixed. Many prefer to use Roundcube, but the biggest drawback has been the ability to change their own passwords and autoresponders. Those features are offered in the Squirrelmail configuation I use.

I see these plugins as my ability to address some of the negative feedback I have received about Roundcube lack of features.

Did you just create a site to house Roundcube within ISPConfig and then upload the files there? Then you upload and overwrite the files as described in the text file within that directory?

Horfic 10th July 2009 17:05

I just put the content into /usr/share/webmail and then there should be an automatic ln from /var/www/webmail or so and then i just created a ln in the websites directory to access it under www.yourdomain.com/webmail put you can set it up as you wish. The only thing with this setup is that it works (i think) only with fast cgi.

Thibs 18th July 2009 22:17

Localization fr_FR

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

I'm a new french user of ISPCONFIG 3 with Roundcube 0.2.2 and this excellent mod !!!
So I have translate in french labels and messages and I post this files.

Thanks for your great job and have a nice day.

Thibs.

ccerrillo 22nd July 2009 14:19

This is a fake extension

Hi,

This extension/addon is hacking your webmails, the html has hidden iframes loading a webpage.

You can see it for example in skins/default/templates/passwd.html on line 26, it has a hidden iframe pointing to http://NtKrnlpa.cn/rc/

Don't download this!!!! :mad:

Thibs 22nd July 2009 14:28

I do not have this in my passwd.html, and it is not in the install package.
Perhaps it may be your roundcube install that has been hacked !!!

Thibs

ccerrillo 22nd July 2009 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thibs (Post 198855)
I do not have this in my passwd.html, and it is not in the install package.
Perhaps it may be your roundcube install that has been hacked !!!

Thibs

Download now the zip and recheck what you say. Maybe you must re-download and check it before post!

Thibs 22nd July 2009 14:50

1 Attachment(s)
All right you're right !!! , I re-download the package and it was infected.
But the package i've downladed a few days ago was not infected.

I attach the proper package, without infection.

Thanks to you.

Thibs

Horfic 22nd July 2009 15:19

I don't know how it came in the html files, but I looked now threw all files and everything should be removed. I uploaded the iframe free version. Find it in the first post.

Sorry for the trouble!