Can't connect to control panel / some other questions
1) I installed a new server at home yesterday and it seems to be working fine.
2) Now I'm at work (I work at HP and connect trough a VPN connection) and want to access / test the customer login. I can't connect how ever
* http://www.donotarguehostedservers.com:8080 ?
* http://www.momazigh.com:8080 ?
Is there something i have missed. For the server setup i used the:
The Perfect Server - OpenSUSE 11.1 [ISPConfig 3] how to but on x64
3) Another thing is that it seems i can't see the stats for these sites?
4) Webmail passwords?
What login and passwords should be used here? As i can't find it anywhere in the documentation (the documentaion for ISPconfig is bad / not completeat all to be honest)
Thanks in advance, and thanks to one of the admins who after such a long time finnaly activated my account :(
2) If you can connect from within your local network but not from a remote network, then you have a problem with your router or vpn and not the ispconfig setup as ispconfig does not restrict access by ip or network.
3) Stats are generated automatically nightly, so it may take up to 24 hours.
4) The password that you entered on the stats tab of the website. The username is "admin".
2) The server is the router, if i use the ISP config Firewall nothing works, not even my local network so I'm forced to use the SuSe Firewall
3) Okey ill wait 1 more day and see what happens
-> anything about webmail.domain. not working?
And i never got the registration E-mail, hence i e-mailed from my work adress to ask (again) to activate my account.
2) The ispconfig firewall is not made to be installed on a router and so is ISPConfig. For security reasons you should not run this on a router. If you have to run everything on the same server then you should use a virtualisation software to run the ispconfig server within a VM.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:12.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.