ISPConfig 2.2.30 released
ISPConfig 2.2.30 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds support for WebDAV, updates PHP to 5.2.9 and OpenSSL to 0.9.8j.
Several minor bugs were fixed.
- Added: WebDAV support.
- Added: Created help files for the DNS Manager.
- Added: Added subdomain part to email address in email user form if the web site's subdomain is not www.
- Added: Added checks to correctly format the email forward and email alias fields.
- Added: Added format checks for the spam whitelist and spam blacklist fields.
- Updated: PHP to 5.2.9.
- Updated: OpenSSL to 0.9.8j.
- Bugfix: Fixed problem with mod_python and .htaccess.
- Bugfix: ISPConfig couldn't start/stop/restart services if netstat listed them as tcp6 instead of tcp.
- Bugfix: Fixed bug in mail_logs.php that could possibly extract wrong mail traffic values from the mail log.
- Bugfix: whitespace and empty lines are now not removed anymore from manual additions to the BIND and Postfix/Sendmail configurations.
- Bugfix: Domain forwards are not converted to lower case anymore.
- Bugfix: error messages for reseller and client forms are now localized.
- Bugfix: when "Create DNS-MX" was checked for a website, the MX record was created, no matter if there was already
an MX record for that host in the DNS-Manager.
- Bugfix: MX records created through the "Create DNS-MX" checkbox had the wrong groupid. If you edited such a record in
the DNS-Manager and then sometime later moved it to the recycle bin, the record could not be seen in the recycle bin.
- Changed: Better parsing of DNS records. Backend checks if there's a trailing dot.
- Changed: Disabled HTTP and FTP monitoring in the check_services.php script. These services will from now
on only be monitored if you create a monitoring job for them under Management -> Server -> Services -> Monitoring.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.30.tar.gz from ispconfig.org:
Installation on the shell as root user:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.30.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and
performs an update.
do you have any description how the Web DAV support works in this release / prerequsitions for WebDav ?
Then enable WebDAV for a web site in ISPConfig. After you've enabled it for a web site, you must also enable it for one or more users of that web site (similar to SSH where you also have to enable it per user).
Afterwards, that user can log in with his username and password. Make sure you use :80 in the WebDAV URL, otherwise Windows might complain about a wrong username/password.
upgrade from 2.2.29 to 2.2.30 succesful!
Thanks Till for this nice release! :)
I've tested WebDAV and it works great!
For the ones who don't know the address for webDAV is: domainname.tld/webdav
One more suggestion:
In the ISP manager, under the user & mail tab, you can read the settings for each user which is valid on a particular domain.
I mean the settings like: Email, Admin and CatchAll.
It would be nice if extend this overview with "WebDAV" and "SSH", so you can see which users on the domain have access by using the WebDAV and/or SSH protocol.
Thanks for the new version. But i have a question : What are you not wait the new release of clamav (0.95)
The 0.95 stable release is planned for March 23
This is for the release 2.2.31 ?
Didn't know that. But it's as always - we make a new release, and two or three days later there's a new ClamAV release... sigh... (I bet they wouldn't make a new release if we didn't release a new ISPConfig version before ;)).
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:15.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.