HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials

HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/index.php)
-   Installation/Configuration (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   IspConfig login trouble (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30355)

scenic2 15th January 2009 09:53

IspConfig login trouble

2 Attachment(s)
Hi all,
I have a very strange problem. I installed IspConfig on my OpenSuse 11 server and for few days everything works fine. I restored my Joomla site and i supposed everything works ok. I said i supposed because i don't verified again. Now, when i try to acces ispconfig the page look like in login page.gif See attachaments.
Ok I said, ispconfig can't load images. But no. I think ispconfig can't run script or can't connect to mysql cause when i try to login the result is:

query("UPDATE session SET remote_addr = 'cookie' where sessionid = '$s'"); header("Location: ../index.php?s=$s"); exit; } else { //$conn = mysql_query("select * from session where sessionid = '$s'"); //$DB = mysql_fetch_array($conn); $row = $db->queryOneRecord("select * from session where sessionid = '$s'"); // Wenn Das Setzen der Remote Adresse funktioniert hat if($row["remote_addr"] == $HTTP_SERVER_VARS["REMOTE_ADDR"]){ header("Location: ../index.php?s=$s"); exit; } } header("Location: login_fehler.php"); ?>

see login result.gif in attachament

I think wwwrun has no access to isp or apache... i don't know :(

Can someone help me?

till 15th January 2009 10:44

Which ISPConfig version do you have installed? Did you restore just a joomla site or did you restore anything from ispconfig as well?

scenic2 15th January 2009 16:21

Thanks Till.

I have the last one (2.2.29)
Only Joomla Site.

last editet: I think the problem is about apache user (wwwrun) but i don't know how to handle this.

falko 16th January 2009 12:16

What exactly did you do to restore the Joomla site?
Any errors in the error log in /root/ispconfig/httpd/logs?

scenic2 26th January 2009 20:46

The backup of joomla was made with joomlapack extension. So: unzip the backup and the rest is like a normal joomla instalation.
My error_log look like:

[Mon Jan 26 21:18:38 2009] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: go_info in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 39
[Mon Jan 26 21:18:38 2009] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: err in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 72
[Mon Jan 26 21:18:38 2009] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: wb in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 80
[Mon Jan 26 21:18:38 2009] [error] [client 86.106.xxx.xxx] File does not exist: /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/<

This is the part from login.php containing line 39 (the red one):
<head>
<title>ISPConfig - Login</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo $go_info["theme"]["charset"]; ?>">
<link href="design/default/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
<script type="text/javascript">

line 72 and 80
</tr>
<tr>
<td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">
<tr align="center">
<td height="66" colspan="2" class="normal">
<?php
if($err > 0){
if($err == '101') echo "<b>".$wb["FEHLER 101: Username oder Passwort Falsch."]."</b>";
if($err == '102') echo "<b>".$wb["FEHLER 102: Account inaktiv."]."</b>";
if($err == '103') echo "<b>".$wb["FEHLER 103: Es wurde kein Username oder Passwort angegeben."]."</b>";
if($err == '104') echo "<b>".$wb["FEHLER 104: Die Nutzersession wurde beendet."]."</b>";
if($err == '999') echo "<b>".$wb["Ihre Nutzersitzung wurde beendet."]."</b>";
echo $wb["<br>&nbsp;<br>Hier können Sie sich erneut einloggen:"];
} else {
echo $wb["Hier können Sie sich einloggen:"];
} <== THIS IS THE LINE 80
?>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
I don't know what is wrong here. I will try to copy login.php file from another (working) server.
Have you another ideea?
Thank You Falko!

till 26th January 2009 21:17

You changed the error loging settings of the ispconfig php. You will have to chenge them back to the original values.

scenic2 27th January 2009 08:37

I can't login

I didn't change anything so I don't know what I should do.
Last night I uninstalled ISPConfig keeping site, user, etc.
I reinstalled ISPConfig and now the login page is OK but I can't login (ERROR 101: wrong username or password.)
I tried with PHPMyAdmin to see the new password in sys_user table (probably admin, cause is a new installation) of course in MD5 encryption. Everything looks good but still can't login.
I tried to change the password using string in md5 format from another server. No result. The problem persists and will be resolved in a few days when I'll change my server (hardware). But, for my brain and for my knowledge I want to know what happened and how could I resolve that.

Thank You all

till 27th January 2009 10:55

Quote:

Last night I uninstalled ISPConfig keeping site, user, etc.
That was not so good. You will not be able to manage this users and websites with ispconfig again. Do you have a full backup of the ispconfig database of the time before you uninstalled it?

scenic2 28th January 2009 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by till (Post 166473)
Do you have a full backup of the ispconfig database of the time before you uninstalled it?

Yes, of course!
:)

My new server is ready. Actually this new server is my old server with a new motherboard. The old motherboard Asus P5K Premium Wi-Fi-AP was broken. After 6 months without problem, the motherboard doesn’t start. No POST, no boot, nothing. Now I replaced the old motherboard with a new one Asus P5K DeLuxe WI-Fi-AP (I don't find another Premium version) which have in addition 1 PCI-Express and one IEEE1394 port. Because, I'm a smart boy, I kept the HDD untouched and now my server looks fine. I can't wait to see it in production.

The server with problem discuss in this topic is a backup server installed in few hours after the storm.
PS: I want to support this forum but without becoming subscriber. Where can I send some money?

till 28th January 2009 11:24

Quote:

PS: I want to support this forum but without becoming subscriber. Where can I send some money?
There is a donate button on ipconfig.org