Issues with 220.127.116.11 / RC1
I'm running Ubuntu 8.10, running RC1 from installer, updated to latest SVN revision with update script.
Now for a bunch of issues! :)
1) When adding a client, if I let them access the Sites module, they can adjust their own bandwidth/disk space quota, even though they're not an admin. Is there any way to avoid this without making a custom version of the Sites module without the Domains menu item?
Update: I've since realised it doesn't actually save changes made. Perhaps disabling the form fields when not an admin would cause less confusion?
2) The DNS wizard allows users to add DNS zones beyond their quota.
3) The top navigation tabs do not stay in the same order after altering the admin user.
4) What's the difference between FTP quota and Web disk quota?
5) Non admin users can edit their FTP quotas.
6) Also, to log in, Safari requires the login button be clicked -- hitting enter after typing in the password doesn't work, it just returns you to a blank login dialog.
7) The job queue periodically jams up -- jobs stack up, but none of them ever get actioned. Restarting the machine didn't clear things. Took a look in /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log and saw a whole stack of these:
I also had the same problem with the maildirmake.
I rewrote the function insert_user in mail_plugin.inc.php
This code seems to be working correctly on insert, I did also see mention of problems with moving a mailbox, I am investigating that also.
Please note, I do not have any official part of this project, however, if admin's would like to use my code, please feel free.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:53.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.