HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials

HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/index.php)
-   Installation/Configuration (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Problem with dcc-client installation (Postfix) (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26825)

swap-as 14th September 2008 13:11

Problem with dcc-client installation (Postfix)
 
sources.list
####################
deb http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian etch main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian-security etch/updates main contrib non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib
##########################


http://www.howtoforge.com/virtual_us...debian_etch_p4


root@mail:~# apt-get install razor pyzor dcc-client
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
razor is already the newest version.
pyzor is already the newest version.
Package dcc-client is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source
E: Package dcc-client has no installation candidate
##########################


Where is problem?
If you have any ideas or recommendations, please write them.

Thank!

falko 15th September 2008 13:02

Please run
Code:

apt-get update
and try again.

swap-as 16th September 2008 11:09

Nex problem after reboot:

LOGFILE:
mail.eror empty
mail.warn empthy

*****************
in file mail.log and mail.info this text :
*****************
Sep 16 08:28:18 mail amavis[7453]: Perl version 5.008008
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Amavis::Conf 2.068
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Archive::Tar 1.30
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Archive::Zip 1.16
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module BerkeleyDB 0.31
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Compress::Zlib 1.42
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Convert::TNEF 0.17
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Convert::UUlib 1.06
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module DBD::mysql 3.0008
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module DBI 1.53
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module DB_File 1.814
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Digest::MD5 2.36
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module MIME::Entity 5.420
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module MIME::Parser 5.420
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module MIME::Tools 5.420
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Mail::Header 1.74
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Mail::Internet 1.74
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Mail::SpamAssassin 3.001007
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net::Cmd 2.26
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net::DNS 0.59
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net::SMTP 2.29
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net::Server 0.94
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Razor2::Client::Version 2.81
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Time::HiRes 1.86
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Unix::Syslog 0.100
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Amavis::DB code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Amavis::Cache code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SQL base code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SQL::Log code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SQL::Quarantine NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Lookup::SQL code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Lookup::LDAP code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: AM.PDP-in proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SMTP-in proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Courier proto code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SMTP-out proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Pipe-out proto code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: BSMTP-out proto code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Local-out proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: OS_Fingerprint code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: ANTI-VIRUS code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: ANTI-SPAM code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: ANTI-SPAM-SA code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Unpackers code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found $file at /usr/bin/file
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No $dspam, not using it
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .mail
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .asc
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .uue
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .hqx
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .ync
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .F tried: unfreeze, freeze -d, melt, fcat
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .Z at /bin/uncompress
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .gz
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .bz2 at /bin/bzip2 -d
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .lzo at /usr/bin/lzop -d
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .rpm tried: rpm2cpio.pl, rpm2cpio
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .cpio at /usr/bin/pax
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .tar at /usr/bin/pax
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .deb at /usr/bin/ar
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .zip
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .rar tried: rar, unrar
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .arj tried: arj, unarj
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .arc at /usr/bin/nomarch
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .zoo at /usr/bin/zoo
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .lha tried: lha
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .doc tried: ripole
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .cab tried: cabextract
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .tnef
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .tnef
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .exe tried: rar, unrar; lha; arj, unarj
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Using internal av scanner code for (primary) ClamAV-clamd
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Using internal av scanner code for (primary) check-jpeg
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found secondary av scanner ClamAV-clamscan at /usr/bin/clamscan
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Creating db in /var/lib/amavis/db/; BerkeleyDB 0.31, libdb 4.4
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail authdaemond: modules="authmysql", daemons=5
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail authdaemond: Installing libauthmysql
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail authdaemond: Installation complete: authmysql
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail dccifd[7989]: 1.2.74 listening to /var/lib/dcc/dccifd
Sep 16 08:28:30 mail dccd[7994]: 1.2.74 listening to port 6277 with /var/lib/dcc and 1512 MByte window
Sep 16 08:28:32 mail postfix/master[8059]: daemon started -- version 2.3.8, configuration /etc/postfix
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on ???,6277
Sep 16 08:29:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:29:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:29:31 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 0.0.0.0,6277
Sep 16 08:30:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:30:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:30:01 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on ???,6277
Sep 16 08:30:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:30:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:30:31 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 0.0.0.0,6277
Sep 16 08:31:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:31:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:31:01 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on ???,6277
Sep 16 08:31:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:31:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:31:31 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 0.0.0.0,6277
***************

towershooter 17th September 2008 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by swap-as (Post 145029)
sources.list

Package dcc-client is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source

I am having the same problem. 'dcc-client' is no longer listed on the software package page. http://packages.debian.org/stable/allpackages. Does anyone know if it has been replaced?

Thanks


Kelly

falko 17th September 2008 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by swap-as (Post 145299)
Nex problem after reboot:

LOGFILE:
mail.eror empty
mail.warn empthy

*****************
in file mail.log and mail.info this text :
*****************
Sep 16 08:28:18 mail amavis[7453]: Perl version 5.008008
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Amavis::Conf 2.068
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Archive::Tar 1.30
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Archive::Zip 1.16
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module BerkeleyDB 0.31
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Compress::Zlib 1.42
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Convert::TNEF 0.17
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Convert::UUlib 1.06
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module DBD::mysql 3.0008
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module DBI 1.53
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module DB_File 1.814
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Digest::MD5 2.36
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module MIME::Entity 5.420
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module MIME::Parser 5.420
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module MIME::Tools 5.420
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Mail::Header 1.74
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Mail::Internet 1.74
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Mail::SpamAssassin 3.001007
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net::Cmd 2.26
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net::DNS 0.59
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net::SMTP 2.29
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net::Server 0.94
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Razor2::Client::Version 2.81
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Time::HiRes 1.86
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Unix::Syslog 0.100
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Amavis::DB code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Amavis::Cache code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SQL base code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SQL::Log code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SQL::Quarantine NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Lookup::SQL code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Lookup::LDAP code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: AM.PDP-in proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SMTP-in proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Courier proto code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SMTP-out proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Pipe-out proto code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: BSMTP-out proto code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Local-out proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: OS_Fingerprint code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: ANTI-VIRUS code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: ANTI-SPAM code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: ANTI-SPAM-SA code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Unpackers code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found $file at /usr/bin/file
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No $dspam, not using it
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .mail
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .asc
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .uue
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .hqx
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .ync
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .F tried: unfreeze, freeze -d, melt, fcat
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .Z at /bin/uncompress
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .gz
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .bz2 at /bin/bzip2 -d
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .lzo at /usr/bin/lzop -d
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .rpm tried: rpm2cpio.pl, rpm2cpio
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .cpio at /usr/bin/pax
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .tar at /usr/bin/pax
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .deb at /usr/bin/ar
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .zip
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .rar tried: rar, unrar
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .arj tried: arj, unarj
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .arc at /usr/bin/nomarch
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .zoo at /usr/bin/zoo
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .lha tried: lha
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .doc tried: ripole
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .cab tried: cabextract
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .tnef
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .tnef
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .exe tried: rar, unrar; lha; arj, unarj
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Using internal av scanner code for (primary) ClamAV-clamd
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Using internal av scanner code for (primary) check-jpeg
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found secondary av scanner ClamAV-clamscan at /usr/bin/clamscan
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Creating db in /var/lib/amavis/db/; BerkeleyDB 0.31, libdb 4.4
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail authdaemond: modules="authmysql", daemons=5
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail authdaemond: Installing libauthmysql
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail authdaemond: Installation complete: authmysql
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail dccifd[7989]: 1.2.74 listening to /var/lib/dcc/dccifd
Sep 16 08:28:30 mail dccd[7994]: 1.2.74 listening to port 6277 with /var/lib/dcc and 1512 MByte window
Sep 16 08:28:32 mail postfix/master[8059]: daemon started -- version 2.3.8, configuration /etc/postfix
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on ???,6277
Sep 16 08:29:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:29:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:29:31 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 0.0.0.0,6277
Sep 16 08:30:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:30:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:30:01 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on ???,6277
Sep 16 08:30:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:30:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:30:31 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 0.0.0.0,6277
Sep 16 08:31:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:31:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:31:01 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on ???,6277
Sep 16 08:31:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:31:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:31:31 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 0.0.0.0,6277
***************

What is the problem?

falko 17th September 2008 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by towershooter (Post 145508)
I am having the same problem. 'dcc-client' is no longer listed on the software package page. http://packages.debian.org/stable/allpackages. Does anyone know if it has been replaced?

Thanks


Kelly

You can try chapter 10 from http://www.howtoforge.com/virtual-us...-ubuntu8.04-p3 . Maybe it works on Etch as well.

towershooter 17th September 2008 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by falko (Post 145520)
You can try chapter 10 from http://www.howtoforge.com/virtual-us...-ubuntu8.04-p3 . Maybe it works on Etch as well.

Thanks for your help. Found this on the Debian site. Apparently dcc-client has a security problem that cannot be fixed.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=464161

swap-as 17th September 2008 19:02

For dcc-common_1.3.42-5_i386.deb in UBUNTU needs different libc6 module.

I installed this command
dpkg -i dcc-common_1.2.74-2_i386.deb dcc-server_1.2.74-2_i386.deb dcc-client_1.2.74-2_i386.deb

It works.

But mistake which is wrote in this logs in file mail.log and mail.info have these problems:
*************************
Sep 16 08:28:30 mail dccd[7994]: 1.2.74 listening to port 6277 with /var/lib/dcc and 1512 MByte window
......
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on ???,6277
.......

***************************
How could i solve this problem in DCC config files?

falko 18th September 2008 19:11

I'm not sure if this is a problem or if you can ignore it... :confused:

swap-as 18th September 2008 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by falko (Post 145712)
I'm not sure if this is a problem or if you can ignore it... :confused:

Yes, it is a big problem, because from very short time makes a big file!

I reinstalled DCC from HOWTO
http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/s...r20060630.html


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:19.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.