ISPConfig 2.2.25 released
ISPConfig 2.2.25 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds an interface for creating PTR records. It contains many small enhancements and several minor bugs were fixed.
- Updated Clamav to 0.93.3.
- Converted linebreaks in config.inc.php to unix linebreaks.
- Fixed a bug in the regex for the name of the user in the mailuser login.
- Added turkish language files.
- Replaced "AllowOverride None" with "AllowOverride Indexes AuthConfig Limit FileInfo" in the Python section of a vhost to allow .htaccess files.
- Added option to redirect to a custom URL after logout from ISPConfig; the URL can be defined in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php.
- Added a second password field to the Mailuser interface to avoid typos when users try to change their passwords (password confirmation).
- Replaced deprecated configuration options from clamav.conf with new directives.
- Added new section in the DNS Manager that allows the individual creation/management of PTR records.
- Bugfix: "Create DNS" checkbox must not create A Record when the record is already existing as CNAME record.
- Bugfix: DNS records were created when shell access was enabled and FTP disabled; this is now fixed.
- Added domain name/hostname checks for slave and PTR records.
- Bugfix: A bug in the spanish language files has been fixed.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.25.tar.gz from ispconfig.org:
Installation on the shell as root user:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.25.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and
performs an update.
Once again thank you for this update.
Thanks! Update went smooth in Debian etch.
Keep up the good work guys!
Update went fine on debian etch here.
But on one SUSE 11 system the setup refused to compile due to the -mtune issue in openSSL.
Now, when running the setup script again it did a complete reinstall of ispconfig rather than upgrade.
But seemed to leave DB untouched from ver 2.2.24 . How can I manually update the 2.2.24 db to 2.2.25 ?
I'll try setting the default-character-set=latin1 in my.cnf and run an update and see if it works.
Update: seems to work now, adding PTR record displays properly rather than "document type not found".
Last night, i've updated my two Debian Etch servers with ISPConfig 2.2.25. Everything went fine! Thanks for the nice work. :)
Upgrade works ok on debian etch
Upgrade not working on debian lenny.
Workaround to get it to work on debian lenny:
Go to compile_apps , unpack openssl-0.9.7m.tar.gz
edit Configure and Makefile and change all instances of -m486 to -mtune=i486 .
"tar -pczf openssl-0.9.7m.tar.gz openssl-0.9.7m" to repack dir, remove the unpacked directory.
Make sure you do this before running ./setup on any upgrades in the future until this is fixed in ./setup package.
I have upgraded from 2.2.24 to 2.2.25 on SuSE 11.0 system and it works like a charm... i`ve got no errors during the setup...
Thanks for this update...
I've got a few servers here running 2.2.23 and just wanted to know if anyone had any problems upgrading to 2.2.25 on Ubuntu Hardy Heron?
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:48.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.