Cannot delete co-domain (recycle bins are empty)
I found several threads about co-domain deleting but none helpfull.
I cannot delete co-domain with ispconfig and I don't know which records remove from db. Here is what I did (followed customer orders :) ):
1. Create web (www.domain.ltd and domain.ltd co-domain created automatically) without checked DNS and MX record
2. After few days check DNS and MX record (created successfully by ispconfig)
3. Create seccond co-domain eshop.domain.ltd
4. Change IP of created eshop.domain.ltd A record to another in DNS manager
5. Delete co-domain eshop.domain.ltd. And here is first problem. Deleted co-domain is not in recycle bin so I cannot delete it. In ispconfig db I found 1 record for eshop.domain.ltd in dns_a and 1 in isp_isp_domain.
--- from here I tested what I can and what I cannot do ---
6. Create co-domain eshop.domain.ltd again - without success. Ispconfig complain about same record created.
7. Delete A record in DNS manager - deleted record is not in recycle bin
8. Create same A record in DNS manager - without success. Ispconfig complain about same record created.
9. Delete whole domain in DNS manager and clean recycle bin (1 DNS record, 1 A record, 1 MX record, 1 SPF record)
10. Uncheck MX record in web and save. Ispconfig created DNS records automatically.
11. Successfully created A record for eshop.domain.ltd in DNS manager
12. Check ispconfig db and found 2 records :eek: for eshop.domain.ltd in dns_a and 1 in isp_isp_domain.
Finnaly I still cannot create co-domain eshop.domain.ltd and I have to increase number of co-domains for customer.
This problem is on new installed ISPConfig in version 2.2.24. Same problem I have on one other ISPConfig box.
I think it is some kind of bug becouse recycle bins are empty but in db records still remain.
Any suggestion welcome
Please be aware that the dns manager and isp-manager have indepandant recycle bins. Please heck all recycle bins (the one of the admin and all resellers) in the isp-manager and then all in the dns-manager.
Yes I know it very well .. I checked really all (4 in this time - admin, reseler and same for DNS manager) recycle bins
I had this problem again on another server. This thread helped me to solve it:
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:41.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.