After I updated 42go to 2.0.4 I have a strange problem with the databases. When I want to add a new database it always says db1 althought there is already a db1 . So it doesn't recognize the batabases that are allready there.
What can I do about this?
Thanks for the help
It should say web1_db1 instead of db1...
Did you update from 1.3.x to 2.0.4? Then the old databases aren't displayed anymore because the naming scheme changed + you can have more than one database now per web site.
Database names are web1_db1
The database names are web1_db1 with user web1_u1 . Sorry that I only put db1 in the post.
It is the update from 2.0.3 tot 2.0.4 . For the rest everything is working great, except for the database problem.
The program just doesn't recognize the other databases. I can see the old databases also in the control panel. But when I click add it makes a new database web1_db1 (for example), while web1_db1 is already there.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:19.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.