ISPConfig 2.2.20 released
ISPConfig 2.2.20 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds support for Ruby and a Dutch translation of the user manual.
Apache is updated to 1.3.41, mod_ssl to 2.8.31 and SpamAssassin to version 3.2.4.
It contains many small enhancements and several minor bugs were fixed.
- Added: Added Dutch user manual (thanks to Hans!).
- Added: A global website statistics user can now be created under Management > Server > Settings > Other.
The old admin:stats login (when a website had no users) was disabled.
- Added: Added debugging messages to webalizer.php.
- Added: A second failsafe configure string in case that the first attempt to run configure for clamav fails.
- Added: "Keep Copy" check box to the "Forwarder" dialogue in the mailuser interface.
- Added: Support for Ruby.
- Added: open_basedir support to suPHP.
- Update: Updated SpamAssassin to 3.2.4.
- Update: Updated Apache to 1.3.41.
- Update: Updated mod_ssl to 2.8.31_1.3.41.
- Changed: Allow multiple A records for the SOA itself.
- Changed: The "dienst_port" field in the isp_firewall table from varchar(10) to varchar(11).
- Changed: Updated db.root.master and html-trap.rc.master.
- Changed: Set ServerSignature to Off and ServerTokens to Prod in ISPConfig's httpd.conf.
- Changed: New databases and database users will be created without underscores. (This doesn't affect existing databases.)
- Changed: Opened port 143 (IMAP2) in the firewall by default.
- Changed: Autoresponder doesn't respond to spam.
- Changed: Autoresponder does not reply to noreply@... addresses.
- Changed: Translated a German error message in the installer into English.
- Changed: Non-CGI files (such as images, CSS files, etc.) can now be placed in the cgi-bin directory as well.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in doctype 1027.
- Bugfix: Fix some error with special characters (rev. 865 in dev)
- Bugfix: Disabled userdir in ISPConfig's Apache.
- Bugfix: Custom procmail recipes can now also be stored in /root/ispconfig/isp/conf/customized_templates.
- Bugfix: If the creation of a zone fails due to an invalid admin email address, clear all records from that zone from the database.
- Bugfix: Fixed SpamAssassin PATH problem on Mandriva.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.20.tar.gz from sourceforge.net:
Installation on the shell as root user:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.20.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and
performs an update.
Thanks again guys !!!
I'll install it later today on my servers.
ISPConfig 2.2.20 succesfully installed.
Dear Till & Falko,
Thanks again for this new stable release!
I just upgraded 2 Debian Etch servers with ISPConfig 2.2.20 without any problem. Really nice that you integrated the Dutch documentation within the help section within ISPConfig already! :)
really really great work...
tanks very much!
simple question where can I read how give Ruby souport?
SPAM Filtering ISPConfig 2.2.20 Release
Does the ISPConfig 2.2.20 release support spamfiltering on forwarded mail?
Enable the "Ruby" checkbox on the basis tab of the site which needs support for Ruby. :)
Problem after update to ISPConfig 2.2.20
On my production server i make use of php5cgi+suPHP and php5mod as well.
The sites which are using php5cgi+suPHP are working fine, but after the update to ISPConfig 2.2.20, the sites which are using php5mod are not working anymore.
An internal server 500 error occurs. This affects my TYPO3 sites.
The sites which are not using suphp have these lines within the apache directive field of the site:
php_admin_flag engine on
Everything always worked nice, untill my update to 2.2.20.
What can be wrong?
If i use php5cgi+suPHP and php5mod, what needs to be in the file /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php?
1) $go_info["server"]["apache2_php"] = 'both';
2) $go_info["server"]["apache2_php"] = 'addtype';
3) $go_info["server"]["apache2_php"] = 'suphp';
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:45.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.