ISPConfig 2.2.19 Beta 1 available for testing
ISPConfig 2.2.19 Beta 1 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds support for CentOS 4.6 and 5.1
and updates ClamAV to 0.92 and PHP to 5.2.5. Several minor
bugs were fixed.
- Added support for CentOS 5.1.
- Added support for CentOS 4.6.
- Added basic support for webdav.
- Update: Updated PHP to 5.2.5.
- Update: Updated ClamAV to 0.92.
- Changed: Changed VAT setting in isp invoice module from 16% to 19%
- Changed: Add a user ispconfigend with uid > 20000 to define the end of the ispconfig user range during setup.
- Bugfix: Better regex check for co-domains.
- Bugfix: Add a trailing newline to proftpd_ispconfig.conf file.
- Bugfix: When you add a "Co-Domain" to a "Site" with a wildcard (*) as Hostname
and configure a "Forward" rule for it, the Apache config is broken.
- Bugfix: Add trailing newline to bind zone files.
- Bugfix: Several minor bugs in the interface were fixed.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the email address check of the dns manager.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.19-beta1.tar.gz from ispconfig.org:
Installation on the shell as root user:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.19-beta1.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and
performs an update.
ISPConfig 2.2.19 beta 1 successfully installed.
I want you to know that the update from 2.2.18 to 2.2.19 beta 1 went very well on Debian Etch. No problems at all. :) This weekend, i will play around with it to see if everything works as it should be. Thanks for the work so far!
ISPConfig 2.2.19 beta 1 tested
As far as i can do: I've tested ISPConfig 2.2.19 beta 1 on its functionality.
I think everything works as it should.
Within the headers of e-mails, i can see that clamassassin 1.2.4, ClamAV 0.92 and Spamassisin 3.2.3 are doing their job as it should be:
X-Virus-Checker-Version: clamassassin 1.2.4 with clamscan / ClamAV 0.92/5385/Sun Jan 6
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.3 (2007-08-08) on
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.4 required=5.0 tests=ALL_TRUSTED autolearn=failed
During the ISPConfig ./setup the only things which the system wants to know are the language and the e-mailadres of the system administrator.
This is ok.
Thanks again for the nice work! I have a good impression of the new upcoming version! :)
Thanks for testing the beta. I will prepare it to be released next week.
In the php's compile string seems to be a "bug". It is ignored from the configure command, so no big problem, but anyway this should be fixed?!
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:43.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.