HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials

HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   CRON and .htaccess problems (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17559)

devilslayer 22nd November 2007 14:57

CRON and .htaccess problems

Hello,

I have a server installed with ISPConfig and I have just installed the community script 'Dolphin' by Boonex.com.

I am having problems with CRON errors.

Below are the cron jobs that were created during the ISPConfig install:

Code:

30 00 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/logs.php &> /$
59 23 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/ftp_logs.php $
59 23 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/mail_logs.php$
59 23 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/cleanup.php &$
0 4 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/webalizer.php &$
0,30 * * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/check_servic$
15 3,15 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/quota_msg.p$
40 00 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/traffic.php &$
05 02 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/backup.php &>$

After installing Dolphin the Dolphin installation manual asks you to add the following (email address changed!!).
Code:

MAILTO=myname@myemail.com

0 0 * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/web1/web/dolphin/periodic/cmd.php
*/10 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/web1/web/dolphin/periodic/notifies.php
*/10 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/web1/web/dolphin/periodic/tags.php

I am now receiving eroor messages delivered to my email address:

Code:

PHP Warning:  Module 'json' already loaded in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/gd.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
I assume this is to do with the new entries that I put in for Dolphin, as I wasn't getting them before.

I have had to remove the CRON jobs that i created after installing Dolphin as was getting error messages to my email address every 10 minutes. (Yes about 100 a day!!) eekk!!

I am also having images failing to appear that I have narrowed down to .htaccess files. One of the fil3es only contained the code below:

[CODE]I have managed to get the images showing. I already had installed GD and ImageMagick, so I knew that wasn't the problem.

The problem was the .htaccess files, in each image directory. For some reason they were causing the images not to show. To test I renamed one to .htaccess123 and the images in that directory appeared.

Now all I need to find out is what in the .htaccess was causing the images not to display.

For example, one of the .htaccess files only contained the code below. I renamed the .htaccess to .htaccess123 and the images in that directory then appeared on the website.

Code:

Options -Indexes
Why would this stop images displaying?

I am not that familiar with .htaccess files and apache directives.

Is this due to settings that are already installed by ISPConfig?

Thanks for your help.

falko 23rd November 2007 16:49

Go to that web site in ISPConfig and enter the following into the Apache Directives field (assuming that /var/www/web1/web is your document root):

Code:

<Directory /var/www/web1/web>
 AllowOverride All
</Directory>