HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials

HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/index.php)
-   Installation/Configuration (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I can't log me in (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168)

krupx 1st August 2005 16:43

I can't log me in
 
hi !

I can't log users in the ispconfig panel

ftp and webmail works

Mailuser Login = on

till 1st August 2005 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by krupx
hi !

I can't log users in the ispconfig panel

ftp and webmail works

Mailuser Login = on

If you have used: user = admin and password = admin and the login failed, please check the ISPConfig database.

1) Was the mySQL database created correctly? You can check this with e.g. phpMyAdmin.

2) Are the database connection settings in the ISPConfig configuartion file correct?

The location of the file is:

/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/config.inc.php

till 1st August 2005 17:00

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by till
If you have used: user = admin and password = admin and the login failed, please check the ISPConfig database.

1) Was the mySQL database created correctly? You can check this with e.g. phpMyAdmin.

2) Are the database connection settings in the ISPConfig configuartion file correct?

The location of the file is:

/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/config.inc.php

Attached a small testscript to check your ISPConfig database settings.

1) Download the attached .zip file.
2) Extract the file and copy the test_ispconfig.php file to the /tmp directory of your server
3) run this command to execute the test script:

/root/ispconfig/php/php -q /tmp/test_ispconfig.php

krupx 1st August 2005 17:16

i have my user in isp_isp_user
but not here sys_user

and web_mailuser_login is set to 1

?

till 1st August 2005 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by krupx
i have my user in isp_isp_user
but not here sys_user

?

This is correct!

In sys_user there are only the controlpanel users. Please read the manual
for the difference regarding clients, resellers and email users and where
they can login.

The mailuser login is under:

https://www.yourdomain.com:81/mailuser

krupx 1st August 2005 17:32

ok sorry

thx till


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:35.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.