ISPConfig 2.2.15 released
ISPConfig 2.2.15 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release updates ClamAV to 0.91.1 and fixes several minor bugs.
- Update: ClamAV (0.91.1).
- Changed: All IP addresses in ISPConfig are now configured as NameVirtualHost.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the WebFTP that was caused by a too small session column in the database.
- Bugfix: Allow FTP- and email usernames that begin with a number.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where the httpd daemon was not restarted when an SSL certificate was updated.
- Bugfix: The ISPConfig startup script creates the /var/lock/subsys directory automatically for the bastille firewall.
- Bugfix: Added a missing string to the language files in the tools module.
- Bugfix: Location of the mysql.sock file in the SSH chroot creation script changes after mysql update.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.15.tar.gz from sourceforge.net
Installation on the shell as root User:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.15.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and performs an update.
Upgrage from previous version totaly crash at finish here are few end lines.
Fully updated Mandriva 2007.1 Spring.
The update failed because either the root password to the mysql database in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php was not correct or the mysql database was not running during ISPConfig update.
Correct the mysql password, the run:
and unpack and start the ISPConfig update again.
Update procedure never ask my for my database password..i thing that is because i use new version mysql on my system and this use another syntax in login script as version i have before when i upgrade.
Sure it did not aks for a password, the password is stored in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php. Maybe you forgot to install the mysql client and development packages for your new mysql version.
hm everything looks ok
package libmysql15-devel-5.0.37-2.1mdv2007.1.i586 is alredy installed
package MySQL-client-5.0.37-2.1mdv2007.1.i586 is alredy installed
Please try to connect on the shell to the mysql database with the command:
mysql -u root -p
and enter the mysql password that you find in the file /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php when requested. Does the login work? You can leave the mysql shell by entering "quit;".
Upgrade from 2.2.14 on two machines (Debian Etch AMD64) without any problem.
I had no time to test the 2.2.15 beta version, but i want you to know that i just installed ISPConfig 2.2.15 on 2 servers Debian 64 & 32 bit, without any problems.
Thanks for this release! :)
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:44.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.