How to move existing sites (4) to ISPconfig
I just installed the Suse 10.2 Perfect Setup and then ISPconfig on a new server. My existing 4 sites use php, phpBB, and WordPress. Is there an easy way to move them and the MySQL databases to the new setup?
To move a web site, do this:
- create a web site and database in ISPConfig
- create an SQL dump of your existing database
- import that SQL dump into the new database
- move the web site's files and folders to the new web site folder
- adjust paths/database settings in the configuration files of your web applications.
- you might also have to adjust ownerships/permissions of files and directories after you've moved them (if you get any error messages)
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:04.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.