Help installing an SSL certificate
I'm having trouble installing an SSL certificate for a website.
I've performed the following steps:
1. Enabled SSL for the site
2. Went to the SSL tab and completed the form
3. Selected "Create Certificate" and then Save
4. Copied the data in the SSL Certificate box to my SSL Certificate provider
5. Copied the certificate provided by my SSL provider into the SSL Certificate box
6. Selected "Save Certificate" and Save
Having done all of this, when I try to open the website in my browser, it has a default certificate that I believe was created by ISPConfig (ie not the one provided by my SSL Certificate Provider
Have I (I'm sure I must have!) missed something somewhere?
restart apache, I needed also to restart apache to have the good SSL certificate online
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:37.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.