ISPConfig 2.3.2-dev released
ISPConfig 2.3.2-dev is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds support for AWStats website statistics,
Mailman mailinglists, a Typo3 installer, and the remoting framework (SOAP protocol).
Translations for Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Hungarian and
Spanish language are added. Many functions and packages were updated.
*** IMPORTANT!!! ***
This is a development version which may be unstable. DO NOT USE IT ON PRODUCTION SYSTEMS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Using the development versions and updating from a stable version to a development version may lead to errors.
The purpose of the development versions is to implement and test new features that might later be implemented into the stable branch.
ISPConfig development versions have odd version numbers, like 2.3.x, 2.5.x, 2.7.x and so on.
Stable ISPConfig versions have even version numbers, like 2.2.x, 2.4.x, etc.
The current stable ISPConfig version for use on production systems is 2.2.12.
Detailed Changelog ISPConfig 2.3.1 => 2.3.2
If you currently use a version from the ISPConfig stable branch, then all bugfixes
listed below are already fixed in the stable versions, too, and some of the new features
are already integrated in the stable branch. The list below reflects all changes in
the development branch since version 2.3.1.
- Added: Support for SuSE 10.1 and 10.2
- Added: Support for Centos 4.5 and 5.0
- Added: Support for Fedora Core 6
- Added: Support for Mandriva 2007 and Mandriva 2007 Spring
- Added: Support for Debian 4.0 (Etch).
- Added: Support for SuPHP and ChrootSSH and the VM network configuration script.
- Added: Added a message at the end of the installation process telling users where to log in and how.
- Added: Added a tool to move a website from one customer to another one.
- Added: New feature: Spam whitelist/blacklist.
- Added: New feature: Webalizer statistics can now be turned on or off for each web site individually.
- Added: URIBL blacklist support for SpamAssassin to the user settings.
- Added: New Dutch language package.
- Added: Better compatibility for Postfix directive "append_dot_mydomain".
- Added: Better logging during setup.
- Added: Danish translation.
- Added: Slovenian translation.
- Added: Installer checks if gcc, make, xml2-dev, g++ and lex are installed. If not, it stops the installation.
- Added: support for charsets in salutatory emails for clients and resellers.
- Added: The installer now takes account of changed values in config.inc.php during updates.
- Added: A small tool to the tools section to mass-change IP addresses in the DNS-Manager. The tool needs a list in the form of:
"domain; old_ip; new_ip" as input file.
- Added: Russian translation.
- Added: Czech translation.
- Added: Spanish translation.
- Added: Brazilian Portuguese translation.
- Added: Hungarian translation.
- Added: AWStats website statistics support.
- Added: Added the "AddHandler" option for PHP to support SuSe 10.2.
- Added: Mailman mailing list support.
- Added: Remoting API. Details and examples: http://www.ispconfig.org/remoting_plugin.htm
- Added: Typo3 software installer. More: http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12221
- Added: Migration assistant to migrate databases from ISPConfig 2.2.x to 2.3.x
- Update: Updated Clamav to 0.90.2
- Update: Updated apache to 1.3.37
- Update: Updated mod_ssl to 2.8.28-1.3.37
- Update: Updated PHP to 5.2.2
- Update: Updated Openssl to 0.9.8e
- Update: Updated Spamassassin 3.2.0
- Update: Updated Clamassassin to 1.2.4
- Update: Enhanced Whois by Mark Clarke.
- Update: Code cleanup. Path variables used in includes are now defined as constants.
- Update: Updated SSH Chroot creation script to support debian sarge.
- Bugfix: Fix in http headers in ISPConfig database backup script (Relevant for IE only).
- Bugfix: Fix: No error message when duplicate secondary DNS records were entered.
- Bugfix: Problem where proftpd said that address/port ... is already in use.
- Bugfix: Email regular expression: email addresses can now also begin with digits (0-9).
- Bugfix: Bug where /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/backup.php tried to zip symlinks.
- Bugfix: Added missing images in the help area.
- Bugfix: Delete .vacation.cache if autoresponder message changes or if autoresponder is turned on/off.
- Bugfix: Changed regular expression for domains.
- Bugfix: .vacation.cache was not deleted with Maildir (only with mbox).
- Bugfix: Don't zip symlinks in the backup tool under "Tools".
- Bugfix: fix small bug with checking limits on MySQL DB's.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in userprefix.
- Bugfix: Fix: Slashes not removed in autoresponder text.
- Bugfix: Port 81 is shown as ISPConfig instead of unknown.
- Bugfix: Customers can now delete their own databases.
- Bugfix: Customer name wasn't displayed right in the "Move Websites" tool.
- Bugfix: When the main domain of a web site changes, the old symlink to the web's directory is now removed.
- Bugfix: Backup functions do now also back up files beginning with a dot.
- Bugfix: Cron job creation could fail because of missing linebreak.
- Bugfix: Fixed VAT calculation bug in invoicing module.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in disk usage view.
- Bugfix: Modified rc_edit() function to make daemons start/stop on SuSE systems.
- Bugfix: Remove http:// and https:// and spaces from domains and hosts (Co-Domains, main FQDN).
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the paging of lists.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where double quotes were removed from the content of the Apache directives field.
- Bugfix: Fixed the cancel button in the search form.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where reseller limits were not taken in account.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that the system user for anonftp is not created properly on some Linux distributions.
- Bugfix: Extended the Domain redirect check to allow the characters: ? = & in the URL.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the check_services script.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug when creating SSL certificates.
- Bugfix: Possible creation of duplicate MX records trough the Co-Domain MX creation feature fixed.
- Bugfix: The ~ sign is now allowed in forward URL's.
- Changed: Disabled directory listings in the ISPConfig web site.
- Changed: Changed the default document root for ISPConfig web sites from /home/www to each
distribution's suExec doc_root (e.g. /var/www for Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS,
Mandriva, /srv/www for newer SuSE versions, etc.)
- Changed: Replaced old quota.rc.master procmail recipe with a more reliable one.
- Changed: The way root's crontab is created during installation/update (to avoid problems with cron).
- Changed: Block access to the recycle bins while the system is being updated.
- Changed: Apache syntax checks can now be turned on or off in config.inc.php (default: on).
- Changed: Quota settings: quota hard limit is now (quota soft limit + 1 MB), grace time is 7 days.
- Changed: The library that writes the postfix and sendmail configuration files has been rewritten from scratch.
- Changed: Login forms: focus is now on the username field automatically.
- Changed: Hide portscan from resellers and client, since it seems they can't use it on a default install.
- Changed: New template file for BIND9 compatible named.conf generation. Support files for DNS zones, particularly internal network support.
- Changed: Updated several libraries to use internal getElementByName method for doctype definitions.
- Changed: Spamassassin AWL-Score defaults to -100.
- Changed: Length of ISPConfig username field from 20 to 255 in Database.
- Changed: The behavior when creating MX records automatically, so that the host field is empty by default and not www.
- Changed: Added a globally defined constant to prevent the execution of libraries when ISPConfig is not installed.
- Changed: This patch removes the doctype definition (serialized objects) from the database and puts them as files in the
directory /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/doctypes/ for easier handling. The intention of this patch is to
improve the doctype handling in SVN.
- Changed: Set PHP memory limit from 16M to 64M for the controlpanel.
- Changed: Installer does a chmod 600 on the backups of the old ISPConfig installation so that only root can read them.
- Changed: Disabled the zlib version check in clamav.
- Changed: A / is not added automatically to rewrite URL's anymore.
- Changed: Added postmap of tranport table.
- Changed: The default value for the user_emaildomain field in isp_isp_user.
Download the ISPConfig-2.3.2-dev.tar.gz from sourceforge.net
Installation on the shell as root User:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.3.2-dev.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and performs an update.
Old problem db_BD_TYPE
It seems that an old problem is still there, as I tried remoting with 2.3.2-dev. I get the error:
<b>Fatal error</b>: Class 'db_BD_TYPE' not found in <b>/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/app.inc.php</b> on line <b>53</b><br />
The only thing I could find about it on Google is from last year.
I dont get this error here. Id the database type set correctly in the file /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib.config.inc.php? Its mus read:
$go_info["server"]["db_type"] = "mysql";
Just a typo
Sorry about the noise, 2 Min of investigation showed that it was just a typo, change BD_TYPE to DB_TYPE in the file.
Yes, the mysql entry in the config file is OK.
Now I have another problem, the login information is sent OK, but the server gives an error: (this is taken from wireshark, ie. network traffic)
'' not found!
soap_server: parser debug:
soap_parser: xml was empty, didn't parse!
soap_server: server sending...
The request sent is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:si="http://soapinterop.org/xsd"><SOAP-ENV:Body><ns1:login xmlns:ns1="http://testuri.org">
<user xsi:type="xsd:string">xxxxx</user><pass xsi:type="xsd:string">xxxxxxxx</pass></ns1:login>
which looks OK to me.
Both server and client are debian etch, the client is running php4.4.4 while the server is on php5.2.0. (this should not matter as ispconfig has its own php)
I'm running Ubuntu 7.0.4 Perfect Install.
When installing this it obviously says xml2-dev is nott installed.
I go apt-get install xml2-dev
It gives me an error
apt-get install xml2-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Couldn't find package xml2-dev
Can someone help please
The debian and ubuntu package that contains xml2-dev is named libxml2-dev, so you must un:
apt-get install libxml2-dev
Does this version address the issue of email addresses being used as login name via outlook??
If so... I will use it.
There is no such issue and please do not double post.
Sorry it was in the wrong section. Wanted to move it here
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:49.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.