ISPConfig 2.2.13 Beta available
ISPConfig 2.2.13 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds support for Mandriva 2007 Spring, default SPF-Records and custom configuration file templates.
The installer has been enhanced and PHP has been updated to 5.2.2,
Clamassassin to 1.2.4 and Spamassassin to 3.2.0.
Please test the beta and report successfull installations and errors.
- Added: Support for Mandriva 2007 Spring.
- Added: Default SPF Records.
- Added: The installer saves the old SSL certificate when ISPConfig is updated.
- Added: /etc/Bastille/firewall.d/ will be kept during updates.
- Added: Custom templates can now be stored in the folder /root/ispconfig/isp/conf/customized_templates.
These templates override the default templates in /root/ispconfig/isp/conf
and will be saved during ISPConfig updates.
- Added: Enabled port ranges in the firewall (e.g. 2000:2100).
- Update: PHP to 5.2.2
- Update: Spmasassassin to 3.2.0
- Update: Clamassassin to 1.2.4
- Update: Fixed some bugs in Dutch translation.
- Update: Updated polish translation.
- Bugfix: Round Robin DNS now possible (A records with identical hostname, but different IP addresses).
- Bugfix: Files and directories that contain spaces in their name are now handled correctly by the Web-FTP module.
- Bugfix: users did not receive an email from the trouble ticket system when their question got answered.
- Bugfix: when a user is updated, it isn't removed from groups with a GID < min. ISPConfig GID anymore.
I'll pass on this one..
Next beta it's my turn again.
Thanks for publishing the new beta1 version for ISPConfig 2.2.13! :)
13 is not my lucky number, but I've downoaded it on my test-server.
I'll report about my experience here.
I want you to know that i've succesfully installed ISPConfig 2.2.13 beta 1 on my test-server with Debian Etch.
The installation went fine.
Just a small note:
During the installation it was not necesarry to create new certificates.
After reading the release notes, i can assume that this is how it should be.
Everything else looks ok!
In the mean time i installed it also on another Debian Etch+ISPConfig server with suphp enabled.
Looks ok as wel!
Thanks for the work. :)
This is what I've tested so far:
* The update process went OK.
* SSL certificate were not recreated.
* The new template system works.
* Web FTP works ok also (space issue solved).
Also there are no warnings on the logs. I updated from 2.2.11. Thanks!
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:29.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.