Is there a Script to add Multiple Domains (websites) to ISPCONFIG???
I've been using ISPconfig for a few months on a server with 10 domains.
Now, I want to put more domains on the server - up to 250. Don't worry the server can handle it :)
Doing this manually will take A LONG time. So I'm wondering if a script could be created to automatically add websites to ISPconfig given a .txt list of domains.
I'm familiar with PERL and PHP and believe it could be possible, based on the following entry from the ISPconfig vhosts folder for httpd.conf (see below)...
I know it is possible to use PERL to recreate the following httpd entry and print to the httpd.conf or vhosts file. Website accounts can be incremented with a "foreach" loop and $x++ use, and website domains can be picked from the starting .txt list of domains using REGEX and substituting them into a vhost template form with tokens where each unique website value should be placed.
Is this possible with ISPconfig? OR, if not with ISPconfig, could such a script create domains that would function on the same server OUTSIDE of ISPconfig?
Many thanks for any ideas........:)
please have a look at this thread:
Ok, ISPconfig 2.3.1 installed, Remoting installed..scripts uploaded, BUT "Script End"
Thanks for your reply!
When I try to load my "test.php" script offsite I get "Script end" error! :confused:
1. I upgraded my ISPconfig on "server 1" to the dev distribution: 2.3.1.
2. I installed "remoting" with the update manager as instructed in the link you gave above, since "remoting" requires this dev distribution to run.
3. I programmed a user "test" with password 123456; note this is NOT similar to my ISPConfig Login details.
4. I then uploaded the remote test scripts and SOAP lib to my "server 2" on an unrelated site, www.mytestsite.com/remoting.
5. Along the way, I had to install Curl on "server 2", so I did this making sure to include Open SSL functionality.
6. PHP info on remote "server 2" indicates PHP 4.4.5 has been installed successfully WITH Curl and Open SSL.
7. I also installed IONcube as required by the "test.php" script, and rebooted apache on "server 2".
8. I altered the test.php script variables to contain my server url: https://66.666.666.66:81 (making sure to add the :81 port).
9. I added user "test" and password "123456" in the remoting "test.php" page and saved to the website.
1. IONcube loader 4.4 NOT installed
FIXED with Installation of IONcube loader(s) 4.4 and other as well.
2. Curl Error 7 could not connect to https://66.666.666.66
FIXED with https://66.666.666.66:81
3. "Script End" !!! What does this mean?
Note: ISPConfig Server 1 running ISPConfig 2.3.1, php 5.1.6 with Ioncube all IONcube loaders added to /usr/local/ioncube, CURL and SSL functionality enabled according to phpinfo().
Note: Server 2 running PHP 4.4.5, IONcube installed successfully since test page was decoded and CURL installed since CURL was able to report errors previous to the "Script End" error.....
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:47.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.