ISPConfig 2.2.10 released
ISPConfig 2.2.10 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds a Brasilian Portuguese and Czech
translation of the interface, ClamAV was updated to 0.90,
SpamAssassin to 3.1.8 and PHP to 5.2.1.
Several minor bugs were fixed.
- Update: ClamAV to 0.90
- Update: SpamAssassin to 3.1.8
- Update: PHP to 5.2.1
- Added: Brasilian Portuguese translation
- Added: Czech translation
- Added: "AddHandler" Option for PHP to support SuSE 10.2
- Bugfix: Fixed a Bug where double quotes were removed from the content
of the apache directives field.
- Bugfix: \+ to email regular expression.
- Bugfix: Fixed the cancel button in the search form.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the reseller limits.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the English translation of the user and email form.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that the system user for anonftp is not created
properly on some Linux distributions.
- Bugfix: Fixed a language error in the recycle bin.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug when creating SSL certificates.
- Changed: SpamAssassin AWL-Score default to -100
- Changed: length of ISPConfig username field from 20 to 255 in database.
- Changed: the behaviour when creating MX records automatically, so that
the host field is empty by default and not www.
- Changed: the domain redirect check to allow the characters: ? = & in the URL.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.10.tar.gz from sourceforge.net
Installation on the shell as root User:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.10.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and performs an update.
Nice one again ISPconfig team!.
I'll will start installing it on my servers tomorrow.
I just started to download it on my servers.
Thanks for the great job! :)
ISPConfig 2.2.10 stable is up and running on my Debian 64 bit server!
Happy me ((( :) )))
Also works great with CentOS 64 bits :)
Only the language files are a bit irritating. In the dutch language files there are a lot of bad words and parts that are not translated. Now I translated everything in the files, and the files got overwritten :(.
Can I back these files up the next time, or do they change every update?
Can you send me the files so that I can correct theme and that you can put them in the next update?
Maintenage of the Duch language files is done by me.
I have seen too that on some places English/German words appear.
Let me know in a PM what you want to change and i will change it via SVN.
I will create a language pack as well and publish it on my website, so you do not have to wait for a future release.
I have noticed that there are diferences between the Dutch language files in SVN and the the latest released version of ISPCOnfig.
My questions are:
- Why are the Dutch language files not updated within the latest release?
- After which period are the Dutch language files updated for the released verion, after posting the updates within SVN?
Thanks, updating with CentOS 4.3 is OK.
Hi Hans, I just checked it:
I have that Dutch language package already:
An exact copy of the nl.lng files within SVN can be downloaded at http://www.ispconfig.bb-hosting.org/...anguage_nl.pkg
The only thing you have to do is tranfer it to the stable branch.
Returning to stable from dev
I till, I've switched from Ensim to ISPConfig last year, using the remoting framework, and I'm very glad with it.
To have the remote plugin work I installed on my server the version 2.3.1-dev.
Now, I would like to return to the stable release of ISPconfig: i have only to download and install the last version or is there some risk of conflicts?
The only possible conflict that I could immagine is on the database structure... is it right?
Thanks in advance,
As far as i know it is not safe.
Read the warning here:
Maybe Till & Falko can tell you more details.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:50.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.