PDA

View Full Version : Fantastico in ISPConfig

Hellbound
26th September 2005, 14:53
is it possible to add fantastico to ISPConfig?

thanks very much

till
26th September 2005, 15:32
What is fantastico? Do you have a link?

Hellbound
26th September 2005, 15:38
fantastico is a simple to installation software that I say in control panel and it seems to be open source too, means the client can install forum or blog or any countery with just a click.

I dont have link yet, but I'll search one

Hellbound
26th September 2005, 15:38
it seems it is not open source and it is only cpanel :( :(

misterm
28th September 2005, 23:16
Hello

I would say that this kind requires, that would be good, for administrators who veulents to install automatiquements their directements applications for their customers, or the customers install with the agreement of the contrat of lodging. An idea with devellopper ?

Yours sincerely

MM :D ;)

Hellbound
28th September 2005, 23:50
can you please rephrase it plain english, i didn't really understand a word you said

domino
29th September 2005, 13:29
I understand what MM is saying. It would be a nice automated addition to ISPC but it ia a plugin and only design for Cpanel. I do recall an open source script installer like fantastico. I also think I posted it here sometime ago in the Dev forum.

EDIT: Okay, I posted it in the rquest Forum. Here is the link to a Fantastico like script that may be ported to ISPConfig.

http://openinstaller.com/

Supports:

phpBB: 2.0.16
PHP-Nuke: 7.8
Xoops: 2.0.13
CPG-Nuke: v 9.0.5.0
PostNuke: 0.750_1
WordPress: 1.5.1.3
SupportLogic: 1.2
IPB: 1.3.1
IPB: 2.0.3
b2evolution: 0.9.1.1
Mambo Open Source: 4.5.2.1
Geeklog: 1.3.11
e107: 0.616
Coppermine: 1.3.3
PHP Fusion: 6.00.106

Open Installer - Project License

The Open Installer package is under the OSI approved MIT license.

Copyright (c) 2001-2004 cPanel, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2004 Lifeless People Networks Ltd.

The Open Installer is hereinafter referred to as the "Software."

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

Hellbound
5th March 2007, 19:00
any roadmap for this one?

till
6th March 2007, 08:29
any roadmap for this one?

This script is a cpanel addon, it requires cpanel to run and can not run standalone. I'am not sure if its faster to build a complete new script then to write a cpanle emulation to run it.

If someone wants to port this script or write a new one, it would be great.

Hellbound
6th March 2007, 08:31
of course it doesn't have to be always fantastico.
what I mean if any such script such as the one the other friend
mentioned will be included in ispconfig?

I am even willing to pay for your other pay version of software
if it has some extra stuff in it

thanks

till
6th March 2007, 08:35
of course it doesn't have to be always fantastico.
what I mean if any such script such as the one the other friend
mentioned will be included in ispconfig?

I was talking about the other script too, not fantastico.

http://openinstaller.com/

This is also CPanel only.

jmontoya
26th July 2010, 16:04
This thread seems to be dead...
There are any more comments about this one?

If not can somebody (any ispconfig developer) suggest a way to integrate open source packages to ISPConfig 3 just like fantastico?
I'm planning to give it a shoot.

esezako
13th May 2011, 13:48
suscribing

webobudget
5th May 2014, 23:12
Hi guys
worked on a module for ispconfig to automatically deploy and install Wordpress and web applications.
working on drupal case
and will be doing the same for other Open Source Web Apps, any ideas of CMS, CRM etc... that would be great to have for such extension....

thanks for suggestions

till
6th May 2014, 08:31
You are replaying to a old and obsolete thread. A app to install opensource packages in ispconfig 3 automatically is already part of ispconfig and provides one click installations for allmost all wider used cms systems and OS software packages that get hosted in a website.