PDA

View Full Version : Dovecot Sieve PS - CentOS 5.6 x86_64 [ISPConfig3]

Lionheart82
18th May 2011, 19:32
Hello everybody,
I regret that my first post is about a problem but it seems i cannot proceed without your help...

The problem is that the mails do not arive into the inbox, from what i can see the plugin dovecot sieve is not suported after the php update and thus thw following error occurs.

May 18 18:21:15 digi-web dovecot: deliver(admin@dmydomain): Module is for different version 1.2.16:

/usr/lib/dovecot/lda/lib90_sieve_plugin.so

May 18 18:21:15 digi-web dovecot: deliver(admin@mydomain): Fatal: Couldn't load required plugins

I have installed a perfect server using the Tutorial and i have upgraded into php5.3 using this link http://www.webtatic.com/packages/php53/

The php upgrade was just before i installed ispconfig3 and all went well also the command used was yum upgrade php.
also the versions installed were
dovecot.x86_64 1:1.2.17-0_115.el5 dovecot-sieve.x86_64 1:0.1.18-6.1.el5

i am currently seaching for a way to fix the problem through google but i do not seem to find something.
Thank you for your time!

Lionheart82
19th May 2011, 15:10
It seems we have to either wait for sieve plugin to be upgraded or to downgrade to dovecot 1.1.16 but i have no idea how to do this as it can no longed be download via yum... Any help areciated!

helly88
26th May 2011, 13:55
Hello! I'm getting the same error.

I can send mail, but I don't receive..

Does anybody have a solution to this problem?

I'm also on Centos 5.6 and ISPconfig 3

Lionheart82
26th May 2011, 14:01
Sure thing,
You will be able to send emails by disabling sieve plugin from dovecot.conf (/etc/dovecot.conf)

protocol lda {
# Address to use when sending rejection mails (e.g. postmaster@example.com).
#postmaster_address =
postmaster_address = postmaster@example.com

# Hostname to use in various parts of sent mails, eg. in Message-Id.
# Default is the system's real hostname.
#hostname =

# Support for dynamically loadable plugins. mail_plugins is a space separated
# list of plugins to load.
#mail_plugins =
#mail_plugin_dir = /usr/lib/dovecot/lda
#mail_plugins = sieve quota
mail_plugins = quota :)
mail_plugin_dir = /usr/lib/dovecot/lda

helly88
26th May 2011, 14:18
Thanks!! :-)
It now works, but now I don't have sieve.. :-) I'll just have it in mind, and I'll search for a fix some other time. I don't think I need it.