PDA

View Full Version : Activate/deactivate site

minimalist
22nd March 2010, 10:34
Would it be possible for the admin to deactivate a site and remove the possibility for the client to reactivate it back untill the admin choses to do so?

till
22nd March 2010, 10:41
If the site has been created by the admin for the client, then the client can not change any settings on the first tab of the site incl. activating or deactivating a site.

minimalist
22nd March 2010, 10:44
Indeed but then what is the best way to suspend a site for a given reason?

till
22nd March 2010, 10:52
As admin, uncheck the active checkbox and click on save.

minimalist
22nd March 2010, 10:54
Sorry, I meant for the above case where the user has its own created domain and I, as an admin want to disable it.

shoevring
2nd June 2010, 10:22
Sorry, I meant for the above case where the user has its own created domain and I, as an admin want to disable it.

This feature is very importent!

mike_p
2nd June 2010, 10:33
Sorry, I meant for the above case where the user has its own created domain and I, as an admin want to disable it.Change the ownership of the site and the user will no longer have access to any settings for it.

waibaihuo
4th June 2010, 08:22
Would it be possible for the admin to deactivate a site and remove the possibility for the client to reactivate it back untill the admin choses to do so?

Very important issue.

till
4th June 2010, 08:44
Very important issue.
Everything that a admin has created that gets deactivated by the admin, then the client is not able to reactivate it himself.

minimalist
6th June 2010, 21:55
True but you, as an admin, should be able to rule over a clients' decision to activate a site. Disabling a site by an admin should rule over a client decision.

Maybe there should be a thick box to suspend a site, visible only for the admin?