PDA

View Full Version : Email Routing (alias postfix transport) .. is it possible to enable spam filters?

bajodel
27th May 2009, 17:59
I don't know if it's only my issue or not .. but i'm testing the Email Routing feature (postfix domain transport) but i don't know where i can enable spam filtering (and virus scanning).

My questions are:
- is it possible directly from the panel?
- (if not) is an amavis related mod?

On another side.. i've manually added in main.cf a recipient verification for postfix.. and it works well.

Bye..

bajodel

bajodel
29th May 2009, 00:46
..no ideas ?

Bye..

bajodel

till
29th May 2009, 07:46
Just add a user or domain pattern for the routed domain to Spamfilter > Dser / Domain.

bajodel
29th May 2009, 20:32
Just add a user or domain pattern for the routed domain to Spamfilter > Dser / Domain.

Ok, if i insert a full mailbox in the item "Email (Pattern)" ..it works fine (for that specific email) .. so thanx :-)
I've tried also to insert a pattern ( like *@domain.tld ).. but nothing works; i'm sure the problem is HOW i've inserted the "pattern". What are the rules to insert patterns ? ..have u a reference (link) to look at ?

Thanx till.. have a nice week-end

Bye..

bajodel

till
30th May 2009, 09:57
The pattern foir a domain is @domain.com and not *@domain.com. Compare the patterns that ispconfig inserts when you activate spam filtering for a domain.