View Full Version : ISP Config 3: Quota in MB?
6th April 2009, 18:27
When we create an email mailbox, there's an option for quota. Is it a limit for the size of the mailbox or the size of each emails?
7th April 2009, 09:33
This is disk storage quota in MB.
9th April 2009, 05:27
Is this mailbox quota or hosting quota?
I guess the label was wrong, so this maybe hosting quota. Please use "Hosting Quota" label rather than "Mailbox Quota" label if so.
9th April 2009, 09:01
If the quota box is in the mail user form, then it is mailbox quota of course and if it is in the website settings, it is hosting quota ;)
9th April 2009, 10:05
I found many confuse terms in ISPConfig:
1. Hosting Space:
- called as "mailbox quota" in Template
- called as "Hardisk quota" in Sites- Website
2. Domain Name:
- Called as Website in Site - Websites
- Called as Web Domain in Site - Websites Title
- Calles as Domain in Email Accounts - Domain
I suggest you use:
- Hosting Space or Quota (?)
- Domain Name rather than Website, Web Domain or Domain
Thanks for great product!
NB: how to involve in the ISPConfig development? I like to make ISPConfig using terms of the most popular CPanel! So, this will make CPanel users easy to understand ISPConfig and ISPConfig will use most popular hosting terms.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.